Reviews for PnF: Ghosts
Guest chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
Hilarious at the end. Yeah. Isabella. Don't not ghosts with planks of wood.
perryplatypuslover24 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Great
Guest chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
Very nice. I think this story was very organized and put together well to! Awesome job!
MassiveSinger chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
I juster realized something! I know why Ferb disappeared but I shouldn't spoil it..
ItWon'tLetMeDeleteMyAccount chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
And once again, I am in love with a work of fiction! You are just so good! Tell me, tell me you haven't stopped writing these, or I fear I will die! More! I love them all!

Frodo the Second
Hisomi chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
That was so freakin' good! :D I would feel terrible if i were Isabella. She pummeled Ferb with a two by four. XD

Haha, anyways... I was going to favourite every single one of your stories, but I just favourited you instead. :) You're freakin' amazing.
Happybubblex3 chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
Wow i just read your story in one go-

It was fantastic!

Loved how you put the incidents so well together while Ferb was muted and invisible, so he did not realise it himself for a while

The story was very good to read and I like the writing style

And the one with 27 and 28 students, nicely done :)

Anyways, this is an awesome piece of fanfiction you got here!

Please keep that up :)
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
Hee hee hee, that was awesome! I kinda wondered why Ferb didn't just write something for Phineas, and in the end he IMed him, so, mini-mystery solved. But, I have one last question: why did Ferb talk so much?
PFTones3482 chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
Yea! Ferb's back!

Boo! The story's over!

Niceness!
IzzieGS chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
This story was AWESOME! I already read Timeloops and can't wait to read your other stories!

You're a great author!

Carpe Diem, IzzieGS
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
Awesome story! XD I can't wait for more from you!
PFTones3482 chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
You know, I've been reading the comments...I'm surprised no one's guessed why they can't see or hear Ferb.

Did ANYONE read the Doofenshmirtz scene?

That is why, right?

RIGHT?
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
Aw... poor Phineas trying to show his friends Ferb. Stupid door had to be stuck... lol

Can't wait for more. I enjoy waking up and seeing a new update :)
IzzieGS chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
:( Phineas' friends don't believe him. That's so sad. :'(

Can't wait till tomorrow!

Carpe Diem, IzzieGS