Reviews for Please
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 1 . 2/2
I've started liking Javik even more *giggles*
i kill u chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I liked that story and hope you will post more like this
Mystica faery chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Awesome story! :)

Worth saying: my native language has no word for "please" and it is rather common forget it.(while talking English.)

Hence I can truly sympathise with Javik in this story
Serendipity's tears chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
O_O. XD
Midnight007 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Lol :) that was cute. Good story.
The Nyan Lord chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I'll never see Javik in the same way again *-*
ValientVampire chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
/ Oh my... And just when I was about to give up on searching for at least a decent Shavik fanfic, this amazing piece of work fell into my lap! I must make fan art of this one day! 3
KittyWillCutYou chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I technically just read a Prothean knotting fic...*sigh* twas hot.
Day of the Wolf chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Great portral of Javik! Loved it!
Aelia Douglass chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
My goodness. I don't even know.

I'm not a fan of Javik, and this has... changed that somewhat.

Good fill.

One comment: "She felt his body go ridged and heard his strained breath" It should be rigid. Not ridged. Only error I caught.
Orifiel chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Your FemShep/Javik stories are undoubtedly the best on the site featuring this pairing. Your portrayal of Javik is so well done that I can clearly picture him engaged in a romantic relationship with Shepard. Great work.
shadow visor chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
lol. enjoyed the story. the ending was fun. hope to see a new story of these two.
Kosigan chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I'm one hundred Shakarian person. And Javik told my Shepard just yesterday "If you require a mate, please look elsewhere", but this was hot and sort of lovely :)
w Blitz chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I just got the DLC for Javik. I thought he was pretty intriguing and your story was the first one I found. You are an excellent story teller, this is by far one of my favorites ever. Nice job!
Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
LOVED it! The sex scene was beyond hot, the writing was excellent, you portray emotions quite well.
I would love to see a continuation on this at some point, if you were interested in doing such.
Very well done.