Reviews for At the Hands of a Hollow
Vanesabebe1 chapter 13 . 1/14
Omg! Love this story:D I hope you update some time.
Mansdas2 chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
Aw, I really enjoyed that. Super cute. I think you did a great job with this story. Thank you for the chance to read it.
Ermilus chapter 13 . 5/14/2013
Coool story! So I figure the soul society will disprove this bby and than a war will start? Nah sorry but I like your story but its looks you have abandon it.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
really good i love it
Sakuya Schiffer chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
MORE PLEASE! I LOVES IT
MAGICALNANA chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
THANKS IT IS CUTE AND SWEET AND i LOVE TO HEAR MORE ABOUT THE HOLLOW'S POV SINCE HE IS THE FIRST FATHER.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
It's awesome! (I'm bad at reviews)
CharNinja LOL chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
I hope Ichigo has a moment with the baby soon
nypsy chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
enjoyed this chap. i love romantic/family fluff! when will isshin & the twins be brought in, as family to the baby? could be funny & poignant since ori will go from no family to big family.
Xtremefairy chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
Great update :)
I'm glad that Orihime is better now and it seems Ichigo is warming up to the baby. Now he has two beautiful girls to protect now.
Kazuki Akira chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
Yayy you updated! I liked this chapter! Update more pllleeeeeassee xD
I can't wait to see Ichigo become more of a father, I love the idea of him having a little girl... its just so cute x3
And Hichigo too! I wonder who she'll bond with more... Ichigo, or Hichigo? Oh it's exciting xD
Playfully Serious chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
Awwww, I think I might die from this awesome chapter!
ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36 chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
Wow This Chapter Was Amazing! Great Job, Please Continue Soon!
Bubblegum Bliss chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
so unexpected XD your good I love this story I hope you can update and you're story gonna be one of my favorites :D
flornoir chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
well don't beat me up but I'm not familiar with twilight so this is all new to me, so I liked it. I hope you update soon!