Reviews for The Boy
Sasuke-is-Badass chapter 8 . 7/23
Oh, did Misaki cut himself on a cheese grater? It took me a while to get it. Poor little guy. :(
Difying Gravity chapter 16 . 5/30
Omg Akiko u dirty dog but I bet u loooooooove him now right pls say right. I want happy ending with smuuuuuuut
Difying Gravity chapter 9 . 5/30
So many words to comprehend
Brain overload

I understood its just I didnt know who was talkn:wither usagi or the scientist but was *ow* good. I may have a headace but im still gonna keep reading
sakura123 chapter 16 . 4/13
more chapters please !
sakura121 chapter 3 . 4/13
AWWWWWWWW. : )
katiekittykat chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
Good story so far I can't wait to read more
MickeyandMouse chapter 16 . 7/5/2014
I just logged on today out of boredom (haven't done so since 2012!) and guess what I see!
it's alright, I have written things that I update like every 6 months or simply living it unfinished forever.
so misaki's gonna cook, either he's really good at it or my guess is that he will burn everything and then usagi gets mad
puppyfacetwo chapter 16 . 4/5/2014
I'm so glad I decided to read this. I apologize for not reviewing the earlier chapters, but that's only because I was so caught up in the story itself. Reviewing was second on the list of to do's. Though currently I've run out of chapters to read, so here I be, leaving a review.
This is truly amazing, and an absolute joy to read. I'm immensely happy to have given this fic a chance, because it is absolutely worth it and more. I can't express enough how much I love reading this. I haven't had the joy of reading something this wonderful in a while, so I thank you for writing such a fabulous piece.
I can hardly wait to see what happens next but I absolutely will, because this is most certainly worth waiting for. Hope to see you in the next chapter. :)
Butterfree chapter 16 . 3/28/2014
Oh my gosh, Misaki's truly so innocent. I love how you're slowly developing his skills and emotions in such a complex way that makes sense. Usagi's struggles are believable as well. Thanks for the read and good luck writing!

Queenie
Butterfree chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
Haha, you know I love how well you're developing Misaki, Usagi, and Aikawa. They seem so human here, ironically, especially the detail put into Misaki's pondering's. They're definitely of a new born child and it's adorable.

Queenie
Kinkylittlewolf chapter 16 . 3/28/2014
The hiatus is understandable - real life always come first. :) But I'm glad you updated; I'd forgotten how much I was enjoying this story and am intrigued to see where you take it. I hope you do update soon(ish. XD)!
Primordium chapter 16 . 3/28/2014
Its cute how worried Akihiko is. But he's an idiot -_- But I guess I would feel conflicted too if I was falling for a robot...
Ino Death chapter 15 . 10/2/2013
so wait you just end it with lemon but did Misaki fall in love with usagi or no?
Ino Death chapter 14 . 10/2/2013
so wait are they back at the house
Ino Death chapter 9 . 10/1/2013
when I read this and the scientist was talking I kind of heard captain kurotsuchi from bleach I mean the way you describe it was amazing