Reviews for Saimin no Jutsu
Saeko chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I LOVE this story I wis I could have it as a book and how many chapters are there going to be #naruhina forever
J chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
I have enjoyed the entirety of the story thus far, but I cannot help but think that hinata in chapter 8 was extremely bitchy, which kinda ruined the mood for me.
g chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
damn that jutsus awesome
TheNiemand chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
will thsi get a update anytime?
Xunzar chapter 11 . 6/20/2014
And once again, we see why Shino is awesome. Though it reminds me greatly of a story about Naruto where he accidentally takes over a local Yakuza. Anyways, it's good times!
Xunzar chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
And oddly, I'm happy for Iruka.
Xunzar chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
I love that Sasuke owes him for getting rid of the fangirls.
Xunzar chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
d'awwww! While I admit to generally liking older women for Naruto (though for no valid reason), of all the girls in his age group, I like Hinata by far the most. She's just such an absolute sweetheart. And when she's got a bit of confidence to go with it? That only improves the deal.
JackFrost chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
I quite liked all 13 chapters though there were minor faults in the text like switching there(given to a place/pointing to a place) and their(given to a person/ group of people)

Anyway i'd like a continuation by seeing how to make sure temari stays and then i'd like to see anko losing here kage henge and that naruto finds out as he doesn't want to spend time behind a glory hole and doubting her feelings like temari for naruto but in the end spills her secret to hinate/tenten and joins the harem.

Great fan fic again

Props
Shadow of the Abyss chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
i've really enjoyed this story and this is just a question but will you be adding any of the filler girls like isriabi or yakumo since you mentioned Kyuubi creating her familys bloodline?
TheNiemand chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
Dude seriousely the Omake was longer than the actually chapter. It would have been better when you made it a actually part of the story.
ImperialPride chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Will there be more?
jonjames427 chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
i usually see iruka with either anko and/or shizune. imagine the seductive anko and passive shizune in a threesome with the innocent iruka.
jonjames427 chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
To be honest I would have made tenten tsunades second apprentice. Sakura could have told tsunade about tenten's desire to be like her when she decided to stop being a ninja. It really is just the more logical conclusion since tenten actually wanted to learn from her from the start. Also brute force just doesn't fit hinata's style of combat.
elorielee chapter 13 . 1/25/2014
Extra sexy, looking forward to more.