Reviews for Saimin no Jutsu
xiaomaome101Gmail.com chapter 1 . 2/12
Is it abandoned?
Percx chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Well...
it's not a bad smut fic, obviously the plot isn't as deep as others smut ones. It's well written, some grammar and spelling errors here and there but it's still quite enjoyable.
The story is a bit rushed and some events are hardly believeable although it goes well with the thematic of the story.
Strange that it doesn't have over 500 reviews while others fics are over it in 6-7 chapters without being necessarily good.
The length of the chapters is something really good as well as it's enjoyable.
The character development is quite strange but nonetheless funny to read and interesting

Personal opinion
- People don't care about Iruka-Shino or Sasuke in a Naruto harem fics since that's why we specifically search Naruto alone in the filters plus this is one of those " what if " stories not a " alternate universe" so the scene between Karin and Sasuke was totally would never touch her. As Naruto wouldn't even teach a girl if it wasn't because if the Saimin no Jutsu.
Iruka and Suzume wasn't that bad since it could have been possible that Iruka had a secret love cause we don't know almost nothing about him.
But Shino and the girls of the brothel was unbelievable, not even in a long lost parallel world that would , Shino is shy but definitely not stupid so he should have not mistake the brothel for another place
-Ino and Sakura being engaged while still being in Naruto' harem is quite disturbing for me at least. Didn't know they could be THAT lesbian. I honestly think that in a man harem either the girl really loves the Mc( Naruto )over everyone else or not so if it's the latter case then she can perfectly get out of it.
-Ino' s forming a Harem ? Like Wtf? Totally out of place. She's not the one on the CRA. It would make absolute no sense whatsoever. Plus she wants guys as well? No please I'm out of here
-The girls being clans heads of their respective clans doesn't mean their children with Naruto will get the mother's surname. As it has been shown on the canon story. Plus Naruto is the only male survivor of the Uzumaki clan and in you story also the Namikaze clan so he should have priority over children. There are plenty of Yamanaka and Hyuuga main branch children and most of them can take over the head clan position. While Naruto is alone, it would be stupid if they aren't name after his father's surname since he's gonna become Hokage and a important clan head of 2 Clans. So in my opinion they should all be Namikaze or Uzumaki, it makes much more sense.
-So much lesbians in this fic tho, right now there are like 3 couples, you should reconsider that not because they have orgies or kiss passionately or fight twice in their while life they are magically going to become lesbian or almost ( and Tenten)
-The girls from the Naruto Fan Club in my opinion were the most fun to read and I throughly enjoy it till the end .( the chapter ) But as well there is a lesbian couple, that's getting annoying, I think and hope that they all will be Naruto's wives in the future, obviously you would have to write more events to bond them even more.
Though I was a bit disappointed when Machiko and Yuna didn't get their Naruto time alone. They seem to have potential for a much more development. Try adding more unknown ninja or civilian girls they are mysterious and interested to read.
-Anko and Kurenai reactions were a bit strange but I had fun reading their interactions. Much more potential to girls are the way, the civilian girl Asuma cheated Kurenai with could be in Naruto's harem as a kind of revenge, that would be awesome.
-Naruto should be more dominant sometimes and not just in bed, he's gonna be a head clan and his future wives can't be ordering him around.
-In the future all the girls should move to the Namikaze Mansion including Ino and Sakura

Conclusion :
Great fic with a lot of potential , you should rewrite it to pulish some things and add anothers.
Really good smut story with a great length for each chapter.
I truly enjoyed it till the end
nightwind83 chapter 11 . 12/11/2016
that is is the best omake shino the man
Guest chapter 13 . 9/14/2016
Please finish this, I like the story you have spun...the smut is great too
Leroy chapter 2 . 9/1/2016
I'm glad Sakura in your fanfic is getting punished for being so mean to naruto.
kingacirema chapter 12 . 7/8/2016
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 6/21/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
Guest chapter 13 . 5/17/2016
Cmon moreeee chaptersss
Sexy Fox Girl chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
I lové this fanfic because it's really hot
Makaze125 chapter 13 . 4/6/2016
something I'm interested in is shino's omake it could be turned into a good story
Makaze125 chapter 11 . 4/6/2016
great omake
Spidey2 chapter 13 . 3/20/2016
Love it! Keep going! Though; please shorten the chapters, they are too long.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/4/2015