Reviews for Autonomous
Asher Tye chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
There is a picture on Deviantart where Tails lies helpless on a table as Eggman surgically transforms him into the Doll. As I read this little horror you've written, I couldn't help but remember that picture. Good job. I am a bit confused about the ending though. Did TD just kill Tails, or did it upload into his mind?
TammyHybrid21 chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
Aww I may not like MS very much but he doesn't deserve to be trapped.
PhantomGurl12344 chapter 10 . 4/15/2012
Hey there! It your favorite reviewer! :D Wow! This chapter is intense! The part that creeped me out was

"He screams.

Falls to his knees.

His eyes are bleeding."

That was pretty creepy. Poor Tails XD update soon! :)
PhantomGurl12344 chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
Oh snap! Seriously, I always hated the Tails doll... he always creeped me out xDDD anyway, you HAVE to make these longer! I'LL GIVE U A COOKIE IF U DO! It's chocolate chip...
TammyHybrid21 chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
Well that answers my Tails question.

Neat chapter a little bit of a redo of chaptee eight but it's not the same not the same keep up the neat work!
PhantomGurl12344iamyourfather chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
Lol,like the name? JK i put it there for fun :3 POOR SONIC! He's a robot now?
TammyHybrid21 chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
Sonic must be feeling a little sick now. Once again where is Tails is he going to be hunted down as well?
PhantomGurl12344 chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
Wow! Good, but you should try making the chapters longer. Lol :D
TammyHybrid21 chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
I'm guessing a process similar to robotocizatin except not quite. *facepalms* argh I watched too much SATam again...
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
Damn it, cliffhanger! Grrrr... :( Lol, this is really good! Lol :P
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Wow, Eggman's password is Sonic? Lol! Anyway, good!
TammyHybrid21 chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
I didn' mean argh I'm actually more of a Sonsal fan then Sonamy its just I didn't intend for it to sound that way because I was basically stating a plot point that I saw.

Nice chapter just one question WHERE IS Tails?
TammyHybrid21 chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Okay AmySonicdeath got it no more Sonamy in this story. Nice touch and good job with TD just dropping in.
TammyHybrid21 chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
Interesting Metal's veiw of Sonic I guess. I enjoyed reading this chapter.
TammyHybrid21 chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Just a slight bit of confusion but that's probably because this is a new style of writing to me.

Is it from Metal Sonic's POV?