Reviews for Dark Avenger
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Yes now that the Dean I like.
frownypup chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Tsk tsk tsk.. What a stupid vampire.. Every creature knows if you harm darling little Sammy, you taste Dean Winchester's wrath.
Numpty chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Hi giacinta!

I've been meaning to check out your work for a while now, and I'm really glad I did. This was a great read, I loved seeing Dean's dangerous, protective side come out.

The vampire, if it was inside, had no need of a comforting glow; its eyes at home in the obscurity. - Great line!

He knew that if Sam had lasted this long, it was because he was waiting for Dean to come for him

and his heart swelled even more at the complete trust his brother had in him. - This brought a lump to my throat. Beautiful, and so true!

Thanks for sharing! :)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/5/2012

I love how you described the Impala and how it was part of Dean as it sped through the night.

The description of Dean was perfect as he searched for Sam and when he found the cabin, love how you described him. '...for tonight the part of Dean Winchester that was an implacable hunter and killer was at the fore front.'

I'm glad that Sam was going to be OK. I love how Sam survived because he believed that big brother would eventually find him.

I could imagine Dean at the end going back to kill the vampire once he knew Sam was safe at the hospital, but also wonder if Dean wouldn't have killed the vampire outright after he knew Sam was alive. But I like your ending, it works great for your story.

I enjoyed reading this story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
huntergirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Good one shot. I don't know why the impala was called a chariot and carriage but otherwise this was good
samiam chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Enjoyed this a lot.
kjdw chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This is good. Not too dark and not too fluffy. Just right. You are an excellent story teller.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
yes.. love it... lol love protective dean..
mb64 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Definitely a little darker than your other work, but very well done.

I liked this one quite a bit. Their brotherly bond is there, the storyline is intriguing and the story is very well written. Great job!