Reviews for Thomas Andrews: Final Moments
UndoubtedlyTheWine chapter 1 . 3/18
Wow. Terrific writing. You create magic with your words !
VGFANFOREVER chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
The scene in the film of Tommie standing in front of the clock in the ships final moments makes me cry. It is wordless, yet it is poignant... And this is how he must have felt like, in the very last moment...
poo chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
lololololololol
FiveIsGreene chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Loved it! Really powerful writing.
ThyDeviousViolet chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This was chilling, the beauty of the ship in tragedy. You did an excellent job with detail.
Celtic Ceilidh chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Very well written!

Don't understand the reviewer below saying she didn't like your style of writing, yet praising everything else about your story? Ah well. You've written this, after all, using Mr. Andrews' POV. It *was* 1912 and the middle/upper classes did speak so formally, even those hailing from Belfast. In the film, Victor Garber's accent isn't accurate - not a Northern Irish accent, more like south of Ireland. But the style of speech in the film is accurate for the time, and this is reflected here in what you've written. Nicely done!
zuckerwuerfelchen chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
To be completely honest, I don't think I like your style of writing very much. :'D Sorry. But what I do appreciate is your love for Thomas Andrews. I really enjoyed the way you were portraying him. I could really see him. WHAT you wrote was simply brilliant!
sammie77a chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Excellent! I'm a HUGE Titanic fan - the ship not the movie. Read everything ever written about it, refused to see the movie for years, then did just to see the cg of the ship. Couldn't stand Rose and what's his name? Jack? Might go see the 3-d just to feel like I was there - sometimes I think I might have been on Titanic - lol -don't believe in re-incarnation, but the whole thing has fascinated me since I was a little girl. Currently working on a Stargate S/J AU fanfic set on the voyage. I'd like to get it posted next week during the anniversary, but can't get the muse back to get it done. Won't post unless finished - I have a history of putting things up half done and REFUSE to do it again - the muse never returns to help me finish! Again, not trying to write a novel here, but really did enjoy your story! Anything Titanic gets my attention!
Snowcrystal-princess chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Great story! And finally a story that's not about Jack and Rose! This is awesome! :)
PeacefulProcrastination chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This is very well worded and full of emotion. I am glad that Titanic came out again, because there'll be a lot of new fictions, and some might have Thomas Andrews.