Reviews for OneShots
J chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
I only recently read this wonderfull book "the hollow kingdom" and your story catches the atmosphere quite nicely.
I must say, that I absolutely love your story so please continue. As for the order of the chapters, I don't mind if they are not chronological it is more fun to read it this way, just my humble opinion.
I would love to read more about Mai and Marak.

J
Tulippen chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
I love this oneShot collection. My favorite this time was the meting :)
So wonderful chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
This is an absolutely beautiful story. It's just... so sweet and well done. Thank you so much for sharing! Please continue to update!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
Pllllllleeeeeaaassssseeee update
randomperson chapter 12 . 9/13/2012
Love it! I would love to see maya see her world again. Please please please update! :D
Dire Heart chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
lol mischevious cake making... nice :)
Dire Heart chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
such a cute ending. some parts of this chapter were a little depressing though...
i still like it. more please?
Randomperson chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
Love it!I please update soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I love this. Please update more :)
Dire Heart chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
Its a good story
iguana-of-eyre chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
Yaaaay! Backstory! I was really curious about the exact circumstances of their first meeting, how she was captured, etc. I mean, we all know the basic story, but it's much more fun to actually get to read the specifics. Also, Marak's English was a nice detail. Update! More story! (OK, I can't exactly point fingers given that I haven't been here or updated in weeks, but still! Must have story!)
Tulippen chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
Awesome chapter! :D
iguana-of-eyre chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
I haven't been able to get online much in the past couple weeks. But now I am, and I read words of awesomeness. I really love what you did with 'portrait'- it seemed really authentically goblin that Marak wouldn't understand at all what she wanted a portrait for, and then you managed to make it funny!

Again, love this fic. Keep writing!
iguana-of-eyre chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
"A very... special looking elephant." Creative way of working around 'mammoth'! I loved that, and the part about the letter.

Keep updating! :-D
iguana-of-eyre chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
Still loving this, and the recent updated author's note did a lot to reduce the confusion. The relationship continues to be adorable and reasonably believable, even though Maya's still sad and not admitting her feelings. I can't wait for the next chapter. Also, I've always wondered why nobody's done anything with demons! Nice to see it here.

Heh heh. Sorcerer FAIL.