Reviews for The Proposal
Skittyheartz chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I love this story so much that I posted a link to it on my Disgaea Fangirls club on :)
Mage of Hope chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
OMG! AWESOME WEDDING! SO CUTE!
Skittyheartz chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
I LOVE this story 3 i'm so glad you did a story (a serious one) for this pairing because it's one of my absolute faves!
Beary Beary Panda chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
Sooooo Cuuuuuuuuttttteeee! w

I love this story soooo much! :3 I hope you make more stories like these! w
Lunar chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
Cool your making a sequel then? I'm so happy well good luck and if it includes everything you said in the authors note then it will be EPIC and AWESOME.
Lunar chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Aww Mao and Beryl inlove is soo cute. Please do make a sequel it would be awesome and good. Anyway nice choice making Emizel the ip the incredible work .
Lunar chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
Cool chapter I love the fluffiness between Mao and Rasberyl. Keep up the fluff And good luck on passing to the 10th grade too okay
Beary Beary Panda chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Oh, I am sure you were referring to my fanfic! XDD I don't hate you, it's fine with me! :3 I like the way you write by the way! 3 I 'll add this story to my faves!
Lunar chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Aw your so nice Shunto anyway I'll keep on reviewing and I'll also try to be more specific on which are my favorite parts. Pretty impressive how u came up with it from the top of your head hope you update soon and if you do I'll give you a cookie haha
Shunto chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
lol u deserve to be happy. btw i would also really really REALLY appreciate future reviews to have like, your favorite part. I'm not saying you have to, it'll just give me ideas for other stories.

did i mention i wrote this off the top of my head? :D
Guest chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
Shunto sorry to burst your bubble but im a girl haha but im soo happy I got it right yay! Anyway thanks for replying
Shunto chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
Correct Lunar! Give the boy a prize! Thanks for your constant positive reviews. They really cheer me up after a long day.
Lunar chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
Awww this chapter was sweet and cute haha. Great job on it now (please let me be right) the next chapter will be about the actual wedding right? Well hope u update soon and good luck on the next chapter
Lunar chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Cool chapter I like ooc Mao and Beryl I dont know why tho oh well anyway the next chapter is going to be about the wedding right? Good luck im thinking that the best man is going to be almaz isnt it haha keep up with this amazing story.
Lunar chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Ive read climbing tower and its good btw I like Mao and Beryl(2nd favorite couple) even if they are ooc it really doesnt matter. My 1st favorite couple though is Laharl and Flonne though but eh I wanted to read more disgaea fics so good work and hope u continue writing.