Reviews for The Proposal
NatashaShooter chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I'm sorry but, sincerely, I think it's kind OOC, and how can a marriage between two demons be holy?
Skittyheartz chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I love this story so much that I posted a link to it on my Disgaea Fangirls club on :)
Mage of Hope chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
OMG! AWESOME WEDDING! SO CUTE!
Skittyheartz chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
I LOVE this story 3 i'm so glad you did a story (a serious one) for this pairing because it's one of my absolute faves!
Snowdrop Duckling chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
Sooooo Cuuuuuuuuttttteeee! w

I love this story soooo much! :3 I hope you make more stories like these! w
Lunar chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
Cool your making a sequel then? I'm so happy well good luck and if it includes everything you said in the authors note then it will be EPIC and AWESOME.
Lunar chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Aww~ Mao and Beryl inlove is soo cute. Please do make a sequel it would be awesome and good. Anyway nice choice making Emizel the ip the incredible work .
Lunar chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
Cool chapter I love the fluffiness between Mao and Rasberyl. Keep up the fluff And good luck on passing to the 10th grade too okay
Snowdrop Duckling chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Oh, I am sure you were referring to my fanfic~! XDD I don't hate you, it's fine with me~! :3 I like the way you write by the way~! 3 I 'll add this story to my faves!
Lunar chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Aw your so nice Shunto anyway I'll keep on reviewing and I'll also try to be more specific on which are my favorite parts. Pretty impressive how u came up with it from the top of your head hope you update soon and if you do I'll give you a cookie haha
Shunto chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
lol u deserve to be happy. btw i would also really really REALLY appreciate future reviews to have like, your favorite part. I'm not saying you have to, it'll just give me ideas for other stories.

did i mention i wrote this off the top of my head? :D
Guest chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
Shunto sorry to burst your bubble but im a girl haha but im soo happy I got it right yay! Anyway thanks for replying
Shunto chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
Correct Lunar! Give the boy a prize! Thanks for your constant positive reviews. They really cheer me up after a long day.
Lunar chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
Awww~ this chapter was sweet and cute haha. Great job on it now (please let me be right) the next chapter will be about the actual wedding right? Well hope u update soon and good luck on the next chapter
Lunar chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Cool chapter I like ooc Mao and Beryl I dont know why tho ~ oh well anyway the next chapter is going to be about the wedding right? Good luck~ im thinking that the best man is going to be almaz isnt it haha keep up with this amazing story.