Reviews for Mosaic
M.M chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
sooo cuuute ! really a life of love expressed in very few and well place words !I dont care that it was fluffy( Pearsonaly its not that I hate...just not used to it...I'm more blunt and sometimes less romantic person)

I LIKE IT!

Great job.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
I cried for both chapters, and I am one heartless bitch. Keep writing.
another wannabe author chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
To be honest I hate SasuSaku, but I liked your first chapter so much I pressed on through the fluff between two people in my opinion should never be together... it was the most bearable SasuSaku fic I've ever come across.
Mrs. Dorian Gray chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
nice story, short but complete and very satisfying hope you post more soon _
Hee chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
So sweet. :)
WarriorQueen124 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
That was awesome! I can't wait to read the next one :)

GREAT JOB! and keep writing :)
Baa chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Wonderful. :)
1 chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
I like the fact that you didn't just pretend that all that angst didn't exist. It's quite nice. :) Good job.
Lilac Queen chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
It's so CUTE! Gosh, they both are meant to be, ne? I can't love the couple more!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
SO BEAUTIFUL! Both of them. This is just ugh, so goooooooood! The endings made me wanna cry; they were so amazing.
yourstruly247 chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
.this. it has to be one of my most favourite stories of all time.

You deserve a bunch of reviews and hugs and kisses for this!
Someone you know chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
So this is how you continued it. :) Ah, well, you know how it is, darling. I don't much mind whatever it is you write as long as it's fluff. ;D

Keep writing
Lairelosse chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
This was very sweet! I liked how you wrote it. I don't know this couple at all, but it feels like they really belong with each other. You wrote this so well. Thank you for dedicating this story to me! 3

There was something that you overlooked, which is 'baited breath'. It's actually 'bated breath'. But then again, you only went through it one time, so it probably wasn't easy to spot. :)

More fluff, please!
thetinroof chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
OMG. This is going to be one of my favourites forever. Its so sweet! Thank you for writing this story :) I loved it!
sheelbyyy chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Omg . This was the best written story I have EVER read!

Even the books not on fanfiction! So cute ahhh! definatly a nejiten fan now(: hehe