Reviews for Damage
Avenging Neko chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
-signs in this time, duh-
I like this story, and while it's not done-done, the Lace it's AT&T is a nice laurel end. I can still hope though, for updates, yeah ? -hopes-
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
Reappearing to review this one. D'Aww, love the library. Leaving some I reviewed si I can tell you when I reread. Her.

I hope auto correct is working tight...
Avenging Neko chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
BweeHeeHee. I love this story. But more will have to wait til morning.

I hope auto correct is making sense in thes reviews...
Avenging Neko chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
-uses the penny for the old mans hat in the review box- Vehehe, I'd almost pity John, but he deserves it.
Avenging Neko chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I liked it. A lot. But I'm a sicko. See you next review
Jill chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
...Can't say I'm a fan of the last chapter...but only because it felt rushed! It's a great idea and I hope you enjoyed writing this enough to go back, and extend the last chapter into a few chapters or more at least.

Having more of this story to enjoy would be epic. :) Good luck and keep writing!
mama3 chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
once again another brilliantb and awesome chapter,hun,love it xoxo
Kaytori chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
This chap was confusing I didn't know who was talking or what exactly was going on until A third of the way through this is as I recall the first mention of the Labyrinth as a character and you just referred to her as 'Her' some build up saying it's the labyrinth would have really helped with readability.
Starlight Sanctuary chapter 11 . 8/17/2012
D'awww I know how it feels to impulse write. haha ;D I love this fic to pieces. It makes me go, "alkjfd;lakfj;o inlk *cry* This isn't righhhtttt... grrr imma kill someone! lkjf;l d'awww ... I'mma kill someone cause that was sweet..." hehe anyway, can't wait to see where else this story goes :3

Starlight Sanctuary
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 11 . 8/17/2012
I liked it.
Ree923 chapter 11 . 8/17/2012
hmm, very interesting...and it's good to see you writing again. I think this shows them both starting to heal and I'm glad for it.
JHaines chapter 11 . 8/17/2012
Awesome! Don't mind I missed the chance to beta cause I'm just super happy you didnt mark it complete! Yay! Loved it. Loved it loved it! Oh...workin on next chappie. Have it to you soon :D
Miss Rune chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
Thinis probably onof the most well written stories I have ever read! Not to mention I love the plot and the couple :) Keep updating!
MorganAndBurke chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
This story is good! Another!

Sorry, it's just so good it made me Thor-y. Such great writing and the cute flufly romance-y ick is the best.
mama3 chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
just got caught up on this story too and loved it,sweetie,ofcourse i will follow you to the new site too.*HUGS*