Reviews for Even Though We're Doing Everything Wrong
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This story was almost sickeningly adorable. I loved it! Really great work :)
Aranei chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Very good.
Acridic chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
So cute!
LinBates chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Enjoyed the story greatly, even though I was very confused with the following:

"Merlin squeezed his eyes shut against the relentless morning light and groaned, trying to roll over. His attempt was thwarted by the ivy sticking persistently and rather painfully in the crease of his elbow, and he collapsed back on the bed, defeated. ..."

I wondered when and where he picked up the ivy. I mean I had no memory of anyone stating that ivy was growing on any of the fences or building, when I suddenly realized you weren't talking about ivy, but an I.V. bag.

Those kind of mistakes take a lot of enjoyment away from reading a story. I did note that later on you did correct that misunderstanding. Hopefully you'll fix that one too in the future?!
Fawkes chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This is by far the best Merthur fanfic I've ever read. It was beautiful and excellently written. Keep up the good work, love.
Chibi Dhamar chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This fic is completely brilliant, and I'm so pleased whit it.

I love all the argument, the fact that the both of them have been horsing around each other for almost 26 years, but at the end they make this beautiful family.

I really have no words to describe how much I love the entire fic.

JUST CAN SAY THAT THIS FIC IS SO FUCKING AWESOME!

Thanks for write something so cool.

See ya!

Atte.: Chibi Dhamar.
AQUA-TOT chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
That was cute.:)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
That was fantastic. I like the way you handled the magic element. It had a super hero comic book feel about it. Totally enjoyable.
xXPrueBearXx chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Most fantastic story, so beautiful. Great! Loved it...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I thought it started out really cute, but it seemed like you pulled the whole fantasy element out of nowhere. I suppose I shouldn't have entirely ruled it out considering it is a Merlin fanfic, but I guess it just seemed out of place to me. Up until then, though, I was enjoying it. An alright story if you're into reading fantasy, but no warning for those who are put off by it.
JXeleven chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
It was so sweet. 3
Saiyu.Aradatai chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Brilliant this is amazing!
DuchessofYork chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
omg! cuteness overload...loved it to bits!
AmandaFray chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
just pure sweetness! Really one of the most adorable and heartwarming stories I have read in a long time. Loved Percy the most in this story! really just too adorable for words! make more like this!