Reviews for Running Interference
thepixelwolf chapter 13 . 6/3/2016
Jesus Christ how much time did you put into this. BECOME AN AUTHOR NOW!
Han-Ko chapter 13 . 11/23/2012
wow wow this is a really god fic involving this 2 series. I take my hat off to you
Grimm Leviathan chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
very good i look forward to the next one
Grimm Leviathan chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
what will happen next
Grimm Leviathan chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
typical yozora 'nough said
Bored Failure chapter 13 . 8/1/2012
Nice chapter! Enjoyed the visual novel bit. Most of the choices seemed viable for Hisao's character except the "What a pushy broad! Get lost!" option. Hisao doesn't seem like the kind of guy to pick this option. Yozora yes, but not Hisao. His character is still "nice guy" in this fic (nice to most people so far), so I think the number 2 option would fit his character the best. (By using the last name and the honorific "-san", he retains politeness while conveying that he is unfamiliar with the other person.) His choosing of the "fuck off" styled option seemed out of place. Beyond that, I also found Stella's present awesome. (Seriously, teens in eroges have a tendency to forget to use these things -_-* Good job Stella!) Looking forward to seeing the conclusion to this love... triang... square?
*Ah, reread the previous chapters to look for any changes, but it seems as though you haven't fixed the "mentioning of the heart" issue. Hisao still doesn't ever mention having a heart issue to Yozora. In fact, the fic is kinda missing those "heart pounding" moments from the visual novel. Like those points where Hisao nearly collapses trying to get his heart back under control. A spot you might be able to put a conversation about Hisao's condition is in the pool chapter during the slide part. When he goes into the tube, you could put a "heart pounding" event (the rushing of the air and water causing an adrenaline rush that makes his heart go slightly out of control), causing him to come out of the slide panting and clutching his chest. Yozora, the concerned friend, would rush to his side and ask him about it. She wouldn't push him for an answer, but Hisao would reason that it was time to tell her about it. Just a suggestion, but I still think this issue should be resolved. (its the only real issue I have with this fic)
Anyways... to other readers... this review list seems lonely... Support this writer by posting reviews!
Bored Failure chapter 12 . 7/11/2012
Hunters became Humpers? Eh... It is fitting I guess. (Though, I do feel as if Yozora lost a few points for suggesting that)
Oh, and thank you for making Hisao save Sena. God(s) bless your soul. (Just played School Days HQ... and there was a scene where the protagonist saw a girl being raped, but the only choices were "Stay and Watch" or "Leave"... WTF)
Anyways, nice chapter! It's good to see this fic get updated. Looking forward to seeing some conflict or synergy between Sena and Hisao. :D
PXgi chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
a great chapter just like the 10 before it.

i have to admit that with hisao being unable to make up his mind i can't realy tell what *route* he would end up but then again a fanfic that makes you think/wonder is a good fanfic to me. please keep up the good work.

signed TSB
Bored Failure chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
Sigh... I am disappoint in Katawa Shoujo Bokuwatomo fanfic community.

Very nice chapter once again.

I especially like that Hisao is actually exercising because... Damn... at the end of the Hanako route, he was ridiculously out of shape. I mean exhausted just from walking under the sun -_- Yeah... Good job fixing that. Still, I hope that Hisao doesn't remain decisive for too long. The indecisiveness is basically the center plot (right?), but I hope things... don't turn out... Bad.

Well. I hope you get some more response this chapter! You're doing a great j
Bored Failure chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
With... Why must such nice fics go unappreciated. :(

Nerub (yay for wc3!) very nice job blending Yozora into Katawa Shoujo. She is a good contrast to the rest of the disabled students. Well, sorta. As you noted, she's a sort of a shizune/hanako. Yozora's abrassive nature and insecurities are portrayed very well, and you managed to write a smooth transition from friends to well... more than friends. Very nice. Hanako on the other hand is a lot cuter in this fic. In your story, she is a lot more attracted to Hisao (cuddly movie scene :3) which is adorable, but it makes me wonder how she will try to get Hisao back. More cuddles?

Ah the romantic conflict... Good luck to Hisao :)

Anyways, good luck on your finals and god speed to your next chapter.