Reviews for Why Me?
Cathy chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
Um...since WHEN was Zell unloved in the game? Since WHEN would Zell be so over-dramatically suicidal? HOW could Zell be unloved when he's got an adoptive parent and tonnes of friends? HOW can such an odd twist in this tale happen at the drop of a penny just before the end when the twist doesn't even make any sense compared to what's been said before? WHY would you kill off Zell if he is your favourite character? Your writing style is quite good, but the storyline could do with a leeeeeeeeeedle bit of work because it is dragging you down. There is promise though.
Wonderful Failure chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
I read it at your old site, but I just had to read it again...Very sad! But *very* good...I really like your work. *Thumbs up*
yaoiFantasy chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Angst again. Suicide. Sad. Pretty good job. ~*Julie
Zell's Girl with a Pigtail chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
NOOOOOOOO! ZELLL, PLEASE DON'T DIE ON ME! PLEASE, ZELL, PLEASE DON'T! *cries*

awww, that was soo sad. poor Zelly. *cries*
Beast of Honor chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
I'd continue reading more of your fanfics, but my wrists are beginning to ache. I don't know why Zell would hurt himself over this issue. I guess you just have to really get into his character. (something I've neglected to do.) Ah well, Lonliness DOES find it's way to destroy beautiful minds. Anywho, it was great. Keep up the good work. -_-
gold serpent chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
I know how that feels well not dieing but a lone...thanks for writing this...
nsgdnghed chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU WRITE THIS!
Rose chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
that was the best one i've read in a long time! i love zell! like no one sees who sad he was!
Noodles3 chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
I like it...
memyselfand i chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
WHY? WHY DID U DO THAT TO ZELL? HE IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER! WHY? WHY? YOU WILL PAY 4 THIS!
Cantsleepclownswilleatme -did you get that chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
Me likey!
Season chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
Oh, no.. I was crying. Because I am actually in love with Zelly. Doesn't that sound stupid. _
Zelphie Fan chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
aw...thats sad poor zell...oh and write more
Jok chapter 1 . 11/23/2000
I didn't get it the story.
sm00thy31 chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
You killed Zell...*crying inconsolably* WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ZELL? All he wants is to be loved and his hotdogs! Many fanfic writers are so mean...be nice to Zell for a change! Good story by the way...but still depressing...poor Zell *sniff*