Reviews for Keiichi's Faith
Mystery Master chapter 9 . 6/13
Thank-you for writing such an amazing fic, it is tremendously interesting and I look forward to an update.
jrubio chapter 9 . 4/8
This chapter and story in general are very well written. From the imagery, character development, the novelty of having Keiichi ascend to Godhood, add depth and sustenance to the work. I do have some predictions as to where the story my head and they are as followed:

Belldandy will get a punishment similar to Celestine recieved for trying to bring forth Ragnarok. She would be sealed in the Luner Prison.

Belldandy could return to Heaven but she could have amnesia. Instead of going by Belldandy, she could go by the name Verthandi. In Norse Mythology, the Norn of the present was refered to as Verthandi. In addition, she could have a curse similar to what Hild has in connection to the Almighty in that if Bell were to meet Keiichi again, she could die.

Keiichi would be strongly tempted to at least start a relationship with Peorth in this story. She did love him (at least that is what I got from the mangas and anime). Keiichi could lose faith that he could ever see Belldandy again. Him being stone walled by Heaven does help things in this regard.

Hild would want Keiichi and Belldandy to be together and could help Keiichi locate or get in contact with her. Hild wants her daughter to love her and she knows that Urd's sister's happiness is very important to Urd. This could help Hild win the love of Urd.

Will these predictions ever be verified or refuted? Not unless there is an update to this story. This story is my second favorite story in this series (my first being After Ragnarok). Anyways, hope you update soon and take care.
TheBayMan chapter 9 . 1/14
It's a wonderful story... Please update!
ceroxon chapter 9 . 6/2/2015
The next chapter PLEEEEEASE. I await Since long time.
pwashington chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
Awesome please continue I wish they could of shown more about heaven and hell flesh out the story the big picture how the multiverse works going cosmic as TV tropes calls it
LTA chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
I have no words. This story is so amazing and complex. I love how many layers there are and how beautifully it is coming together. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for updating
AbsenceOfTruth chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
I really can't express how beautiful your story is. You write in such a way... I can almost see your story playing through my mind yet, not in pictures or scenes, but paintings. Your words are like a garden of light.
charles chapter 8 . 4/29/2014
I am impatiently waiting for the next chapter. I am liking the story very much.
pwashington chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
a celestials or a demons true form is 12 dimensional maybe big enough to use a galaxy as a toothpick cotridictory body shape a voice that could make atoms vibrate and dissapate entire star sysyems it is the comuter yadrassil or nidhog that alow them to take those oh so beautiful human forms you could see the full electromagnetic spectrum colors invisible to the human eye the other side of the univers look into other planes from the one your in or even the flow of time itelf see multiple futers others or see all the way to the plank schale smell so powefull you can smell dna of there blood ehile it is still in their viens hear things from the other side of the planet or you could just read the vibrations in the air
pwashington chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
now thats how you do a divine battle EPIC! i am following this update people ripping planets out of orbits and using them as bats fire attacks not ordinary fire but fire ripped from the primordial spark of the big bang awsoness. By the way i pm u a while back how come you never responded?
ToscaThorCat chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
quick little comment. fratricide is killing your brother. the correct term would be sororicide, or killing your sister. I thought you would like to know.
AlexanderMugetsu chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
JEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSUSSS on french bread this chapter!
Kei Bell 4ever chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
Omg, omg where was Kei during all of this. I mean this was insane. I'm so scared about what's going to happen.
Onyx2589 chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
Holy...shit.
I'm watching this for future chapters
AbsenceOfTruth chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
It was as you said, intense. Also touching and leaves me wondering whats next
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »