Reviews for Immortality
Saj te Gyuhyall chapter 18 . 7/30/2013
I was really pleased when I found this and the preceding fics! Well written Dresden Files crossovers are so very rare, after all. *G*

I like the interactions between all the characters, it felt very IC, and was fully picturable.

You mentioned planning another part to the series? I really, really hope you do. :DDDD

Any chance you'll follow the events of one of the more recent books? Because now that I've read these I can't help but think that Harry might have arranged for his daughter to end up with the bats, instead of leaving it up to Father Forthill... After all, no one really knows about his connection to the Bat/Wayne family, and I can't help but think he might think she'd be safer with a couple degrees of separation between Maggie and Harry's life.

I haven't had a chance to read either Ghost Story or the new Cold Days, but have heard enough spoilers to know Maggie ends up with the Carpenters. When I heard that I simultaneously thought, 'Oh, well, at least she ended up somewhere she's guaranteed to be cared for and loved.' and 'Oh gee, like the baddies wouldn't find her in a heartbeat if they were looking.*eye roll* Good thinking Jim.'
Thaumh chapter 18 . 12/19/2012
You know, the next story should involve Dresden's brother. That way you can have a nice tale of Tom, Dick & Harry.
Hawthornbranch chapter 18 . 11/23/2012
Okay, I got no work done today, but I did read all three stories in this arc... and it was worth every minute! Enjoyed them all tremendously, especially the interaction between Harry and Dick. Loved the little touches, like Supes being the transport for the Bat. I'm hoping you'll come and revisit this crossover again... Harry and the Batclan make an awesome combination. Thanks so much for sharing!
Shadowsought chapter 18 . 9/20/2012
Okay, that was interesting and enjoyable but it left me with a question or so.

First and foremost, who did the hacking for Giaffar? He's a mage with all the limitations that brings and I doubt master hacker is included in his skills set. That Ra's has people for that I don't doubt. But who did it and why?

(Good heavens, you don't think Ra's al Ghul lied, do you? A man of such integrity and decency? What a horrid thought. I feel unclean just typing it.)

Second, what happens if or when Nightwing decides what Harry needs is help with anger management? Who would he suggest? Hmmm, what is Raven up to lately anyway? (Hey, you invited the Titans in. I'm just speculating.)
naien543 chapter 18 . 5/10/2012
dammit, now i have to go read all the Harry Dresden books to go relive his awesome humor! but still love this crossover!
Will justice chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
you have done a great job on all of the stories that I have read so far but the description of harry's car is a bit off at the beginning of this chapter it is said to be multicolored and in much more detailed than I would be able to put together and I am a huge dresden fan. but the only issue is the interior for me. he had the planks of wood and other things for just one book then he had the interior redone in the next one by "a friend" and he leaves it at that so I suppose it is possible he called in a favor from the JLA or just batman but I don't know.

love your works so far. Please keep going
Soului chapter 17 . 4/26/2012
You posted another one! I hope you realize that you just made my day.

On a slightly more technical note, I really like how you've experimented with a couple of different things in this one. The switching POV for one thing is interesting, as well as bringing a few more capes into the story. For a crossover junkie like myself, that alone made this fic awesome. I also think it's interesting how you're having Dick see a more complete image of Harry, including the parts of him that aren't so nice. Let's face it, sometimes the things Harry does run a little outside of the hero moral code (beating 'snakeboy' Cassius with a baseball bat anyone?). I'm looking forward to see where you go with it.

As for the writing itself,I actually think that it's mechanically better than the two other ones. Especially in regards to story flow and comprehensiveness, this is very technically sound. One of the things I l like about you is that you grow as a writer every time you write. Well done.
GiovanniBlasini chapter 17 . 4/26/2012
I...was not expecting that. Wow. As sad as Aylanna's death is, having her die the way she did (manifesting the full power of a wizard...just in time to levy a Death Curse on her tormentors) should really hit home to the superheroes that there's a *reason* Harry can be as dark and, as the DFRPG put it, "not so subtle, still quick to anger" sometimes: what Harry Dresden has to face is often far, far more terrible than the enemies the Justice League faces.
DarthZ chapter 15 . 4/23/2012
Haha, Superman got to destroy the annoying cats (although personally, I think Superman is a jerk) and I totally want a WingDing! I could threaten my brother with it! :)
DarthZ chapter 14 . 4/22/2012
I think he figured it out! Go Harry! :) very proud of him. But poor Red! I love Roy :(
DarthZ chapter 13 . 4/20/2012
Dick's good at that. I would have never thought of that.
DarthZ chapter 12 . 4/18/2012
Roy needs a muffle (like the kind you put on dogs) or I see a rather large problem in his future :)
DarthZ chapter 11 . 4/17/2012
No Harry! Don't go! He's gonna be in trouble...at least Batman has paranoia stronger than Superman's strength.
GiovanniBlasini chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
The further the story progresses, the more I realize how screwed Harry really is.

I mean, he has knowledge of the secret identites of Batman, Nightwing and Robin. He was perceptive enough to pick up that Superman is a reporter. He uses magic, and can do things with it, in a way the Justice League members have never seen before. And, let's face it, Harry is Chicago's version of Batman in a lot of ways.

Worse, Harry has now made the list of people at least one supervillain take seriously - just wait till he throws down with Ra. His reputation in the supernatural community has been building to fearsome levels and, now, the super-powered are starting to take notice, too.

In the end, I don't think he'll be able to avoid being more strongly, maybe even publically, associated with the JLA or Titans, and the future target of other supervillains. He won't have any more choice in the matter than when he was drafted as a Warden. Sometimes it really sucks to be him.
DarthZ chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
Oh, life is so difficult for Harry. And Batman doesn't seem to want to deal with him :)