Reviews for Outsiders
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 7/29
Okay so I have re and reread this story several times and I still love the insights you make. Im sorry that it has taken me this long to post my gratitude for you sharing your musings and your talent with us. I love how you made all of the characters personalities shine through without the use of dialog and in such a short story to boot. I also really enjoyed how this would have been a great stepping stone for AZ in her road to recovery. Thank you for sharing your talent with us and keep being creative!
Shamangirl1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Love it
animegus farmus chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I wonder if there is anyone that doesn't think the miniseries ended 'a bit' abruptly (a bit - they practically cut DG off mid sentence). That being said, I like your interpretation of their lives after the Eclipse. It is quite realistic and believable. Though viewed another way, perhaps it isn't our heroes that are the outsiders but rather the rest of the O.Z. - muse, put that thought down, right now, I mean it - but then, it is a matter of perspective. Actually, Az really is the true outsider here as she hasn't joined either group...yet. It was an interesting read - and I also found it intriguing that you left certain relationships fairly undefined. Makes sense, since she is still on the outside she wouldn't have the entire picture - and it also lets your readers read the ones they want in. ;)
Kick-Aft chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
most interesting. It is well done and thought out.

on another note, it would be interesting to see another 'outsider's' point of view.

Just a thought.