Reviews for Humanoid
kenni-bun bun chapter 2 . 7/17/2015
I really like this and you have one of my fave pairings, Stark and renji ( though it seems it's not romantic). And byakuya as a humanoid if believable, lol. I hope you keep this going.
Zhizn214 chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
When the lip lock hapoened, my mind started to play: everything has changed. Cheesy but creepy. I rarely listen to taylor swift.
FireLark chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
omfg yes hibari ulquiorra lol
HavenCraze chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Durarara and Reborn right? Lol i really like this :)
I hope you continue
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I want one! Oh gawd that is too funny :)
black-misty-sky chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
This. Is. Amazing! Please continue this! It's awesome! I love the idea of it, and the way you write it is soooo good! Plus, you ended it and probably the worst time ever since one time someone ended and awesome story (discontinued) with Grimm saving Ichi in an alley and then, I quote, 'and they kissed'.
So, yeah, as you can tell I would be ecstatic if you finished this story!

BMS
Nightmare Zane chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
It'd be cool if ichigo suddenly got another humanoid, like from a friend on a holiday or his birthday, and that humanoid tried to take advantaged of ichigo.
That'd be really cool and somewhat funny in a way.
Well, anyway nice story so far. Wonder what's to happen next.

Please and thank you
Nightmare Zane
ichigi111kurosaki chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
lol i cant wait for the next one. when will u update it?
ichigi111kurosaki chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
omg i want one...
KoNeko6 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Wow this is very well written. Please do write more, I've been into Sci-fi for awhile now but never found anything as Awesome as this. I do hope you continue to write this I'm sure it will be very popular if you do.
KoNeko6 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Mo Minxe chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
please continue :)
puppyfacetwo chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Yaaaay! They smoo ched... lol, I said that weird, but whatever, that's how I was thinking it as. :3

This is so totally different from all the other Bleach fics I've read. It's amazing, and I'm anxious for more. ;)
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Ha tis awesum and hawt!
Ink And Death chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
When you were doing a status report you forgot to mention Starrk. Just FYI ps I really like your story :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »