Reviews for TSOT: Afterwords
Selena Snow chapter 21 . 7/15/2012
Why was it so awkward with Ratchet and Quicksilver? Rarg. I must have missed something...*goes back to re-read*
Selena Snow chapter 20 . 7/15/2012
And now femmes? OH MY GOSH! Why does awesome stuff keep happening? xD And wow, they are related to a lot of people...o.O. And just a request, could you maybe do a chapter that focuses more on Firestarter and Sunstreaker? I feel like they haven't had any shining moments together.
Danii2 chapter 20 . 7/14/2012
I laughed half the way through and was fearful the rest. Run, Starscream, run!
Selena Snow chapter 19 . 7/14/2012
I'm so sorry that I couldn't review much this week! I was out of town, and I rarely was able to get on the computer! D: But it was wonderful to come back and read all of this! One Word: WOW! So much happened! And I missed it all? :P Not cool on me, man. Anyways, as usual, Update Soon! :D
Selena Snow chapter 16 . 7/5/2012
Dawww! What happened! D: Oh noes! I do hope that they get it worked out- and soon! Trust is never an easy thing, though.
Selena Snow chapter 15 . 7/5/2012
I'M SO PROUD OF EMMA! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WOULD HAVE SAID! "You only THINK that you love me?" xD That was just too perfect that I can't even explain it. Well done, Chi, well done! And they're bonded? SQUEE!

I do hope that Celestia and Sideswipe work out their *Awkwardcough* problems. They seem to have been fighting a lot lately, and that worries me. Anyways, update soon!
Selena Snow chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
I hope! :D I don't know why I didn't see this update sooner! Sorreh
Danii2 chapter 14 . 7/3/2012
Firefly! Awwww...

This is going to get better and better :D
Selena Snow chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
Meh, yeah, good point. And seriously? UPDATE WHENEVER! I LOVE IT! :D And oh my goodness, no! I was so happy though when Bee "ran" to Emma's rescue! ;) So CUTE! And also, how did Sideswipe get Matrix Flame? I guess we'll all just find out next time on *talk show host voice* TSOT: Afterwords!
Selena Snow chapter 12 . 6/29/2012
Haha, I gotta admit, that last sentence kind of made me laugh! xD But now I'm going to be impatient until the next update. And ME? Minding that YOU updated EARLY? Pfft, never. ;) Don't feel weird about updating early again! *hint,hint*
Selena Snow chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
I like iat that Chi knows about Emma's feelings! xD Chi is almost like my friend Lydia, who I couldn't trick when it comes to feelings at all! Anyways, what's gonna happen next? Are Decepticons going to attack them while they're at the lake? Is Bumblebee going to tell Emma? Is the unspoken thing going to happen to Emma? I guess we'll see soon! :D
Danii2 chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
I see...

I must have missed that XD

The lake? Oh dear. Haha, my mind just came up with a hilarious thought.
Selena Snow chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
Yup- you're definitely getting her character! xD Which is kind of creepy for me, considering the fact that Emma is based off of me. I'm always thinking 'Yeah, that is something that I would did she know? o.O' Anyways, Update Soon, my friend!

PS: I loved it when they called each other "love" and "my love", mainly because me and my "special friend" call each other that. *squeal*
Danii2 chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
umm, so, Bee likes Emma, and Chi just showed up,so...

Does she going to become a cybertronian?

OOOHHHHH Maybe those two will be spark-mates! :DDD
Selena Snow chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
THAT crazy, hm? *wags eyebrows* And SQUEE! Bumblebee likes Emma! :D YAY! Update soon!
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »