Reviews for TSOT: Afterwords
Selena Snow chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
YAY! Emma's special!...wait, is there something that I don't know about?...yay! Surprises! xD

Anyways, I really do love her choices as officer. I must say, though, I thought that Bee would be her second, but it makes sense that way, too. Can't wait to see what'll happen!

Update soon! :D
Selena Snow chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
I'm sure that we'll all love it! And SQUUUEEEEEE! Bumblebee won to impress Emma! AAAAHHHHHH! :D You just made my day! Thank you so much! I see it happening! ;D Update soon!
Danii2 chapter 7 . 6/2/2012

Go bee!
Selena Snow chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
Oh, yay! Emma's character was perfect! :D Horrah!
Selena Snow chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
Oh my gracious! Elita! I had hoped that it was either her or Primus. :) Anyways, I can't wait for what's coming. ;) Update soon!
Selena Snow chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Old faces? A shock like no other? OH Lord have mercy, how will I be able to stand more awesomeness? But anyways, I'm kind of worried now. Will she ever be able to tell them what's bothering her? Or will she keep it bottled up inside? Primus, I don't, I suppose that you'll just have to update soon. ;)
Selena Snow chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
OH, noes! What did happen to my precious little Bumblebee? Teehee! ' I'm such a Bumblebee fan! SO HE BETTER LIVE! Update soon, please! :D
Selena Snow chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Yay! I knew that good things would come waited! Anyways, update soon! I wanna know what happened to my precious little Bee! :D
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3