Reviews for Falling
Guardian Fox chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
love it. Though you skipped over Avatar Kyoshi. Granted she doesn't have a cannon love interest, but maybe something to recognize that? I only bring it up because it was weird to go from 3 men falling in love to a woman, and i was like "wait, wasn't there another female avatar before this?" and once i realised, it was a bit distracting.

its nice to read about mako from korra's perspective. i need to find more fics like this. great job
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
*clap clap clap* very nice
Fiery Dancer chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Haha I love this! I loved heading your take on the previous lives - very original :D
potastic chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Great story ;) For some reason, I can't get enough of the 'avatar's love' ones. :p
Dr. Phalange chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Flawless.
merisusa chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I love it, it is so sweet :)
TemptedReader chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
i like how you really captured the characters personalities in each part
Kitcatbeanie chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Love this story. KATAANG 3
Anesther chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh, goodness, this STABBED me. That last line nearly destroyed my last reserve of will power of not jumping up and down at 1 in the morning and waking up my household.

Darling, this is WONDERFUL. I love how you did all the different takes of the Avatars and their true loves-each one's so dynamic and lovely and crazy beautiful.

This is going on my favorites for sure and it's going on my tumblr where the world can see its prettiness. 3

(P.S. The Korra stuff there IS insane. lol)
young dawn chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This was lovely. A retelling of previous Avatars' love stories and Korra's realization that she'll be reliving her own soon. It was very well executed and enjoyable to read. Well done.

sora
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
It's way too early in the morning as I read this, and I think it's still pretty awesome.

Mornings are EVIL. This fic helped make it a lot better, though. :)
MissLiquidLuck chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
That was great! I love Korra and Mako :) Is this story done?
Lucifer's Garden chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
UGH. This hit me right in the feels. *faaaaaaave*
new moongirl chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
i do like! haha korra's thoughts are amusing!
drinktea chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This was so, so lovely! The details you provide with Kuruk, Roku and Aang give this story a lot of extra oomph. The opening and closing lines to Korra's section were absolutely beautiful. I obviously liked this a lot. Great writing!