Reviews for Prophecy Child
Sharon T chapter 22 . 10/24/2012
Nice chapter
MAFITA chapter 22 . 10/24/2012
I hope everyone finds out what had happened to Hermione, and I hope that now she won't be controlled anymore... I have the feeling that the little girl who came out of the portal is the future daughter of Harry and Lucius... I don't know if I'm right but that's what it seems to me... Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter to be up! Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
xDarklightx chapter 22 . 10/24/2012
I like it. I can't wait to read more. Update soon.
DarkRavie chapter 22 . 10/24/2012
Great chapter. This story is really good and well-written. I can't wait to read what happens next.
atymer chapter 21 . 10/21/2012
Wow, they really need to confine her for her safety and others. Now that they know why let her run around loose?
I am curious how they will handle this death threat to Harry and Sev's unborn babe.
ryouXichigo-lover chapter 21 . 10/21/2012
Love it :D
BeautifulLotus chapter 21 . 10/20/2012
I want more plez
Gabrielle.Rickman.Snape chapter 21 . 10/18/2012
Poor Hermione, I wish they could wear off the spell or whatever that made her act weirdly
MAFITA chapter 21 . 10/16/2012
Loved the chapter! I hope Hermione comes out of it soon, before it's too late... I'm feeling sorry for her... And I also hope they find out who did it to her... and get their revenge :D... Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter to be up! Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
SoulMore chapter 21 . 10/15/2012
Oh no! Dumbledore strikes again!
FAN!
Celestialuna chapter 21 . 10/15/2012
good chapter.
LiAmi chapter 21 . 10/15/2012
Awesome chapter! I'm glad they found out about Hermione, hope she gets to fight over it!
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 21 . 10/15/2012
damn that is quite a chaotic meeting, hope they figure out what's wrong with hermione, and soon
Din7 chapter 21 . 10/14/2012
Love this story can't wait to see what is Wong with h
x.Pretty Pwincess.x chapter 21 . 10/14/2012
Update soon please I'm so curious aa to what's happening with hermione and if her and harry will be able to salvage their friendship
423 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »