Reviews for Prophecy Child
IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
Ginny's a bitch, I would have slapped her right across the face. I'm glad Bill and Fleur are on Harry's side.

Abraxas Malfoy, cheeky portrait.

Can't wait for more!

{Dream&Differ}
KatzeSchnee chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
I like it. Draco should marry Neville. Or Remus
belle hawk chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Can Severus misplace Granger in a Death Eather party pretty please?
Dean's Wife34 chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
I wonder how Hermione is react when find outthat harry as took back all his money from her.
Melikalilly chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
This is so good
IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Ah, poor Harry! I hate your Dumbledore and the others... I guess that's what you wanted so bravo! I love when it turns out that Lucius, and Severus, are the good guys and the others are evil. I want to slap Ginny in the face!

I really can't wait for more, this story is awesome.

{Dream&Differ}
hedwig hoots chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
More! Please! Update soon!
Deby Magid chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
good chapter, but a litle short

update soon
LoversCure chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Yeah, I think you got me hooked. Can't wait to read more! (oh, and just this little detail: Remus is without an a)
bathtubs of liquor chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Very interesting! I really like that Hermione isn't one of the good guys and have to marry Snape. I am really looking forward to see where this story is going.

Though, Remus Lupin's name is spelled like "Remus" and not "Reamus".
PhoenixstarKina chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
This is one of those rare stories I find that has potential to be great :) Keep up the good work and I cannot wait to read more!

There is one thing though, It's spelled Remus...at least in the American books it is. I don't know if they have different spellings in the other ones for the names. Just wanted to let you know though :)
Valinda Blade chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Excellent story!
Deby Magid chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
good chapter

hope lucius do something to harry relatives
Melikalilly chapter 3 . 4/7/2012