Reviews for Prophecy Child
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
I feel sorry for Luna not sure why she would pick Dean but maybe he was the best of the batch.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
Pansy sill be patting herself on the back for awhile now won't she? Poor Hermoine her last year and pregnant lol
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
I like this Tom...Wonder if it's a spell, charm or potion credit hat has screwed Hermoine into an unrecognizable entity
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
Draco really does seem to get the awkward moments doesn't least he knocked this time lol.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
Hopefully all his stuff was in his trunk with his album, firebolt or cloak missing. I can see them stealing or destroying them just to be mean. And where is Hedwig?
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
Poor Draco how the heck is he supposed to control her...well I guess giving her a book might work, it wouldn't even have to be shiny lol.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
Yeah that's about all Harry needed. Let's hope Abraxas finds out the truth from the and Dumbles version of the truth.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
He should take have to ask her for the ring the goblins would be able to take it if an aurora since it us theft. Interesting that tbe ring was withdrawn at the same time as the marriage law went into effect didn't it? Orthat she even knew about the ring in the first place.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
Wow Hermoine sounds rather the canon version of Draco doesn't she. By comments from Severus something tells me that Lucius and Harry are going to find not everything is as it should be in Gringotts.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Interesting guess the mutt is a real bitch eh?
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Interesting how two changed words make a world of difference to a prophecy.
thewolf74 chapter 30 . 4/9/2014
Wow. I'm happy that Lucuis' and Harry daughter went back into the past and saved everyone's lives. I really liked this story.
DemeRain chapter 30 . 1/25/2014
Thanks for sharing.
fullmetal.freak67 chapter 30 . 11/13/2013
Holy Crow! That was epic! I love this story it is definitely a favourite now. It's not all centred around Lucius and Harry's sex life, it has good plot, and excellent execution. I know that I loved Dumbledore in the books and movies, but I do like the evil twist in some of these stories but this is the best by far! Thank you so much for creating such a masterpiece and I hope to read more by you.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
heard not herd. you may consider getting a beta if yo cant be bothered to correct your work before posting. its sloppy.
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »