Reviews for Prophecy Child
remus not reamus
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
by not buy
vgriffin4 chapter 30 . 6/25/2013
JUST FINISHED YOUR STORY. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. IT WAS WELL WRITTEN AND TOLD IN A WAY TO KEEP THE READER INTERESTED. HAVEN'T READ ONE LIKE THIS BEFORE. I REALLY ENJOYED IT. HOPE YOU CONTINUE WRITING.
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 30 . 5/24/2013
Loved it more stories please.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 30 . 5/10/2013
good story!
kel2ncis chapter 30 . 4/14/2013
This was an enjoyable fic. Though I am sad it is finally over I am looking forward to more from you in the future. (I hope more Lucius/Harry fics.)
Himilika chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
I really wanted to read and like this story, but all those mistakes make me squirm. I can understand grammar ones, my English also isn't perfect, but you mispelled half of other names, like: Grimmald Place, Olccumency and so one. I'm truly sorry to say that this fic is simply unredable. You should consider finding a good beta.

Best wishes,
Barbara
headntheclouds chapter 30 . 4/7/2013
Awesome fic. I loved how it kept flowing as well as your character development. Normally I wish authors would finish their stories, with yours however, I was hoping that the last chapter was just waiting for the next. I would love to see more, either short one shots or sequel. I rarely review, but just had to let you know my two cents.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 30 . 3/22/2013
aaaawww love it
wdlwbt chapter 30 . 3/20/2013
I really like this. Thanks :D
MAFITA chapter 30 . 3/20/2013
Loved the story! :D I really hope to read you in another one in the future! Kisses!
Mutt Rivers chapter 30 . 3/20/2013
I really limed this story. It was really well written and it was also one of the first stories I followed (3rd followed story). Hank you for your time. Looking forward to any works you publish :)
JaylaCaine chapter 30 . 3/20/2013
A very very good story.
xDarklightx chapter 30 . 3/20/2013
I like it. It was an interesting story.
96flowers chapter 30 . 3/20/2013
I absolutely loved this story. It was one of the first I followed here on Fanfic. :-)
426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »