Reviews for The Point
Justascrewup chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Mmmm...smut, emotion, banter. This has it all :)
boop-oop-ee-doo chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Ha ha! loved the ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Beautifully done.
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Excellent portrayal of River at her beginning. Point well made.
Kerjen chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This story is so amazing. Your comparison to Berlin during the points of the war to Melody's/River's development is brilliant. The Doctor trying to push aside how much he wants his life with her for what she wants is beautiful. All their love, banter, everything is fantastically written here
Namei chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
You just made finals day outrageously epic. Now thats a real achievement. Loved this story to pieces. Everything was perfect down to the last word. So perfect that I don't feel the need to ask for an epilogue. Thank you for sharing.
slightly so chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Well your writing is amazing in spite of your rush- but mostly really a lovely touching darker depiction of these two... Excellent
TheDanni0608 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This was amazing! You got the characters spot on, espesially River. Most people don't write 'young River' as we haven't seen her as much, but you pretty much nailed it, you really did. :)
TheAddict4Dramatics chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Really, really enjoyed this! I normally don't like stories with a young River but I thought this was fantastic. I loved how the Doctor could relate to River's feelings so perfectly, I've never thought about how similar they actually are. There are no words - it was just perfect. Really hope you write more soon.

P.s. love your screen name as well, couldn't agree more.
PixieKindOfCrazy chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Loved it. I loved how you made River understand her sort of predestined future, but also be able to chose, and she choses to become River Song and it's brilliant how, by the end, she's already snapping back at him with, "Dirty," just like older River would. I like how you wrote the Doctor as a great man, but still not perfect and I always knew they were similar but I never quite realized HOW similar River and the Doctor are. Also I'd like to just take a moment to appreciate these two lines:

'as though from far away because his vision swam away and everything was perfect and she felt so good and he wanted to hold onto the moment forever' hot and sweet, nuff said

'he wished he'd had times to get dressed again though' It may be wrong but I love the mental image of the Doctor running away from Nazies wearing nothing but his socks, because you know he probably forgot to take them off.
Starry-EyedandStormy chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Fantastic. That's all I can say. I'd like to explain why this struck such a chord with me, but I won't bore you with my life. Let it suffice to say that how you captured River's feelings about her past really got to me...

But... just, for really lack of anything else to say: Fantastic.

(And don't worry about the ending, it's great too)

P.S. Schoolwork is exhausting, and it absolutely sucks. I feel for you. :P
SheWillBeAmazing chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Love love love loved it! It really seems to fit each of them at thier respective points in their timelines. Hope you will write another one.
sleepling chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I think my heart broke a little bit on the part about Mels being an imaginary friend. The way you write the Doctor and River together, like a mirror to the other, is just beautiful.