Reviews for Nothing in Common
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Ok, that was really cool. Ive never heard of the Mime, but I can so picture the situation. Endearing, amusing, and shiny - trifecta !
Crow's Talon chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This story has given me a new appreciation for the Mime as a character, and I thought that she was very interestingly written here. I loved the idea of her looking for a perfect match through speed dating, and the entire concept was interestingly written and well done. Her interactions with the various rejected partners were interesting and hilarious. I especially loved her shocking Mr. Leather Jacket by showing him her own prison tattoos. That was my favorite part. Most of her potential dates really were awful, and I am not in the least surprised to learn that they were actors. It's good to learn that Match Stick will be busted.

And I'm very glad to see that the Mime met Mr. Right, and he was certainly a better fit for her than those other people she had to interact with. Arthur came across as a very pleasant person, and he's quiet and respectful towards Camilla, not obnoxious like the other dates. If I may quote a very famous movie, this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. This was a heartwarming and well-written piece, as well as a great exploration of an obscure character, and I deeply enjoyed it. That last scene was very sweet, and I'm sure it's a great relief for Camilla to see Match Stick go out of business.

Great work! I loved this wonderful piece.
Fell4 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Awww! This is adorable and sweet and awesome! Love these people!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Cute. Like it.
Shadir chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Aw! So tender!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
i had no idea who the mime was but this was awesome, and very cute way to wrap it up, the bit with showing off prison tattoos i think was my favorite besides her interaction with arthur

great story