Reviews for When Seasons Collide
123456789D chapter 1 . 3/23
some parts of this had me laughing my head off and others made me want to cry just a bit, but i loved every word of it. thanks for writing, please never stop
ran0neechan chapter 1 . 2/3
That's too much XD I laughed so hard, then in the end- that's just too adorable. Thank you!
Kylaia78 chapter 1 . 1/26
nice loved the story
RandomWolf121 chapter 1 . 1/15
"Donna of Unusual Intelligence" I love it!
soratori42 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
that was both hilarious and adorable- well done!
Cow chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This. Is. AWESOME!
Rhymia chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Thos was so funny and sweet.
Ophelia Meadows chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Well that was absolutely adorable. Well done. Thanks for writing! Love how Rose snogged Nine and he reciprocated it made me squee a little. :)
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
well, this was absolutely fantastic, brilliant in fact! Just one thing..I thought they ought to be more concerned about touching one of their selves. Also...does that mean, that after this, the brown-suit Doctor just drops her off to Bad Wolf Bay?
In the Fob Watch chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Wow, this is amazing :) I wish it was canon, although I think it would be a bit tricky to film. And it's sad, but I think you're right: Martha would get on best with herself.
I love the fact that Rose gets to snog Nine, and that Martha's Doctor and Donna's Doctor got to see Rose again. This fic is so fun and yet complicated enough to not be ridiculous :)
Thanks for writing this
Lillith Roze chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I would just like to say that no matter how many times I read this, it still cracks me up/breaks my heart. The former for Jack (of course) and the latter for Donna's Doctor and especially Martha's Doctor. This was wonderful. I would love if someone drew this.
Laveycee chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
*beams* This would've been awesome to see in Journey's End. The last two lines are perfect. Especially the last line-"Everything else was just the setting". That was SO TRUE during seasons one and two. They didn't really care where they were, they were just happy to be together.
Heart4Wolves chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Aww. Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Type your review here...
kiera-sama chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Love the bit when she kissed leather Doctor. Made his day she did.