Reviews for When Seasons Collide
kaji13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I don't know how you managed to keep all this straight and somehow make it all make sense, but I love you for it. I'm reading through all of your fics because I just love how well you keep everyone in character and the perfect way you write the scenes and dialogue, while still managing to throw in fluff and adorableness (and it somehow still feeling natural!)

I particularly adore the last three sentences of this one :)
TwoLonelyHearts chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Can I just say how much this story makes me smile. I've already read it about...I dunno...three times already, yet I can't get enough! It's so adorable I wish there was more. I've read another story like this with the 9th Doctor, 11th Doctor, and 10th Doctor in the TARDIS with Rose, but this is A LOT more cuter. The other story seemed to ignore 9, where you reminded the readers of the 9/Rose relationship (because now it's all 10/Rose). So in the Doctor's words: your story is Molto Bene! Fantastic! Brilliant!
itsbetterwith2 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
OMG that was so cute! But it was also quite sad too for the Doctors post Doomsday :(
123456789D chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
some parts of this had me laughing my head off and others made me want to cry just a bit, but i loved every word of it. thanks for writing, please never stop
ran0neechan chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
That's too much XD I laughed so hard, then in the end- that's just too adorable. Thank you!
Kylaia78 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
nice loved the story
RandomWolf121 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
"Donna of Unusual Intelligence" I love it!
soratori42 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
that was both hilarious and adorable- well done!
Cow chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This. Is. AWESOME!
Rhymia chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Thos was so funny and sweet.
Ophelia Meadows chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Well that was absolutely adorable. Well done. Thanks for writing! Love how Rose snogged Nine and he reciprocated it made me squee a little. :)
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
well, this was absolutely fantastic, brilliant in fact! Just one thing..I thought they ought to be more concerned about touching one of their selves. Also...does that mean, that after this, the brown-suit Doctor just drops her off to Bad Wolf Bay?
In the Fob Watch chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Wow, this is amazing :) I wish it was canon, although I think it would be a bit tricky to film. And it's sad, but I think you're right: Martha would get on best with herself.
I love the fact that Rose gets to snog Nine, and that Martha's Doctor and Donna's Doctor got to see Rose again. This fic is so fun and yet complicated enough to not be ridiculous :)
Thanks for writing this
Lillith Roze chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I would just like to say that no matter how many times I read this, it still cracks me up/breaks my heart. The former for Jack (of course) and the latter for Donna's Doctor and especially Martha's Doctor. This was wonderful. I would love if someone drew this.
Laveycee chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
*beams* This would've been awesome to see in Journey's End. The last two lines are perfect. Especially the last line-"Everything else was just the setting". That was SO TRUE during seasons one and two. They didn't really care where they were, they were just happy to be together.