Reviews for When Seasons Collide
scipio96 chapter 1 . 9/24
This was hilarious! I love how she named them all.. "Happy Doctor" hahaha
Tarocchi chapter 1 . 9/2
Oh. Dear. God. When Rose threatened to send Jack to the parallel universe of perpetually unresolved sexual tension, I lost my shit. Then when I finally recovered enough to read the next line, Jack reminded her that he was already there and poor Nine sent him a death glare, and I laughed even harder. That has to be one of the best exchanges I've ever seen in a fic.

Crackfic or not, this was brilliant and hilarious. And bravo for Rose getting her Nine-kiss in.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/8
Please write more. I read this and got hooked. I am a huge Doctor Who nerd and I loved this so please add some more.
eternalLove59 chapter 1 . 4/21
This made me immensely happy. How on earth did you not lose track though of all these characters? I had to re-read some parts and take some time to wrap my head around what was going on! I loved this though. Worth the reading :)
kaji13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I don't know how you managed to keep all this straight and somehow make it all make sense, but I love you for it. I'm reading through all of your fics because I just love how well you keep everyone in character and the perfect way you write the scenes and dialogue, while still managing to throw in fluff and adorableness (and it somehow still feeling natural!)

I particularly adore the last three sentences of this one :)
TwoLonelyHearts chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Can I just say how much this story makes me smile. I've already read it about...I dunno...three times already, yet I can't get enough! It's so adorable I wish there was more. I've read another story like this with the 9th Doctor, 11th Doctor, and 10th Doctor in the TARDIS with Rose, but this is A LOT more cuter. The other story seemed to ignore 9, where you reminded the readers of the 9/Rose relationship (because now it's all 10/Rose). So in the Doctor's words: your story is Molto Bene! Fantastic! Brilliant!
itsbetterwith2 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
OMG that was so cute! But it was also quite sad too for the Doctors post Doomsday :(
123456789D chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
some parts of this had me laughing my head off and others made me want to cry just a bit, but i loved every word of it. thanks for writing, please never stop
ran0neechan chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
That's too much XD I laughed so hard, then in the end- that's just too adorable. Thank you!
Kylaia78 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
nice loved the story
RandomWolf121 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
"Donna of Unusual Intelligence" I love it!
soratori42 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
that was both hilarious and adorable- well done!
Cow chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This. Is. AWESOME!
Rhymia chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Thos was so funny and sweet.
Ophelia Meadows chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Well that was absolutely adorable. Well done. Thanks for writing! Love how Rose snogged Nine and he reciprocated it made me squee a little. :)