Reviews for Like Love
cbflores chapter 59 . 2/2/2021
Wow, this whole thing was such a ride. So nice to live their daily life with them that’s missing in so many fics. Loved the Castle/TLW tie in too.
HPMARIE chapter 59 . 11/2/2020
Love it!
joriyuri13 chapter 21 . 6/13/2020
Something always bothered me about this chapter emily didn't know andy knew the boy as far as she knew some random person was asking after andy and she told him that she'd be there the next day and told him to interact with her and didn't think to give andy any warning before she next went to the park
joriyuri13 chapter 4 . 6/12/2020
Rereading this series i cant remember if they ever found out who drilled the tapes of andy
divvycrip chapter 59 . 5/31/2020
Having read the entire like series over a few days, I can honestly say you have easily got the skills to be published. I have no a ability to critique page by page, but I am an avid reader so I can tell you that many authors struggle to maintain the flow of dialogue and scene description that you seem to manage so effortlessly. Thank you for your kindness for letting us share in your world.
Seldomnaughty chapter 59 . 3/30/2020
I'm reading this again, and I love it. Great job.
Nagisa1344 chapter 59 . 11/13/2019
took me two days but this book was the best
Guest chapter 59 . 4/7/2019
Truly enjoyable! What a wonderful ride you have taken us on. One of my top three favorite Mirandy stories.
Guest chapter 59 . 12/31/2018
Greatest DWP series out there! Thank you for gifting us with your talent!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/24/2018
I read this series when you first wrote it, but felt like rereading the stories again. The first two stories were pretty good, but I find myself disliking the next two. I can't stand the constant drama between the two of them. It is extremely annoying. If it's not one thing, then it's another. Seriously, there's way too much of it.
Secretkei21 chapter 48 . 11/10/2018
im gonna fucking cry. i know what youre doing. i know tantes story. i know what its going to be and im gonna sob
InfintxBlue chapter 59 . 9/24/2018
This story was absolutely amazing! Thank you so much! P.S for anyone, who like me, listens to music when reading, read the moment when they walk down the aisle while listening to How Long Will I Love You by Ellie Goulding... best decision ever!
sybil 013 chapter 59 . 6/23/2018
Thank you for another great story..but that what to expect from a ladies that has a great family of her own..no wonder you write so eloquently.

jena
sybil 013 chapter 29 . 6/19/2018
These poor neurotic ladies, if it's not one thing it's another..."For your Age"...I would drown myself before I would go through anymore self depravation...
eelojnil chapter 59 . 5/23/2018
Awesomer-est!

I really love this series.

Thank you!