Reviews for Primal Instincts
GISA103 chapter 12 . 4/28
Wow my God Crookshanks is so F funny :)
GISA103 chapter 3 . 4/28
Wow I have to say that this tale is perfect thank you...
Ashmo21 chapter 31 . 4/13
I absolutely love this story! This is the first Bella/Hermione story I've ever read and now I can't wait to read more. Thanks so much for sharing this!
Sammyjade99 chapter 1 . 4/11
I love this story ! I think it's the best hermione x Bellatrix story on the net. The romance and drama they go through while staying true to there character's is awasome :) I'd love for u to write more like this. Most of ur other story's r good 2. - Thanks for the good read truly.
NIECE chapter 2 . 4/10
Technically, Bellatrix is Tonks aunt. NOT cousin as it said at the end. Tonks mother is Andromeda Tonks (nee Black). Andromeda Tonks is Bellatrix's middle sister. That makes Bellatrix Tonks' aunt.
Danglingfeet chapter 31 . 3/30
YES! Lol, this is wrong but I'm glad she has them all in the dungeons. This was a great story ( as usual!) and I really hope you do write a sequel !
Ah and Dumbledore dying in the most ridicule way was amaziiing
Danglingfeet chapter 30 . 3/30
Did Dumbledore just murder an innocent pregnant woman who was just doing her job?
He is fucked.
Hermione and Remus are never going to recover from this.
Danglingfeet chapter 23 . 3/30
Ugh I'm so mad though, Hermione nd Bella together are more powerful than Voldemort, and Hermione allowing him to crucio her for something she has no power over, that she didn't doo ..
I, too, almost felt bad for Lucius. Almost.
Danglingfeet chapter 18 . 3/30
I knew it! Everyone on their side was just conveniently bus that night. Molly ans Sirius ( because let's be honest, they were the driving dorce behind thiss betrayal) will soon realise just how much they fucked up and I'm going to enjoy every second of it.
Danglingfeet chapter 17 . 3/30
Is Molly this stupid? She is willing to risk the safety of her family to hold a grudge pfff
Danglingfeet chapter 14 . 3/30
Harry is so disillusioned right now, a far cry from the little boy who just discoverd the wizarding world and marvelled at it, who walways welcomed Molly's motherly attentions. The "as he retured the hug, he realised he really didn't want to" struck with me!
And humming the James Bond theme LOL.
Danglingfeet chapter 13 . 3/30
lol Hermione /is/ scary. I love how she's manipulative in your fics, and how ahead of everyone's stupidity
Danglingfeet chapter 12 . 3/30
LOL Crookshanks is the best character. I love how loyal Hermione is to Harry. Racist Molly needs a kick in the face though
Chemical Dreamer chapter 31 . 3/21
This was a good story :)
I can dig it