Reviews for Primal Instincts
Daniellack chapter 3 . 11/27
crookshanks is my new favorite character
Hope6968 chapter 31 . 11/20
Absolutely Awesome story. Great insight. Very well written. Thank you, Hope.
WyrdeDragon chapter 31 . 11/13
I really liked this story. I like that you kept Bellatrix as canon, but still made her a sympathetic, if not necessarily likable, character. I also enjoyed that you made the relationship between Hermione and Bellatrix work, despite all the many issues that should prevent it.

The soul bonding is a bit of an overused fan fic cliche, but it works well in this story.

But my favorite part has to be the big betrayal scene. Yes, it is predicted in the prophesy at the start of the story. And yes, I saw it coming at least 5 chapters ahead. I not only called who was going to be involved, but how they would do it and what the results would be.

However, that is not a complaint. It was obvious to me, the reader, but you managed to do it without it feeling like the characters were idiots for walking right into it.

Alfred Hitchcock once said: "If you have 2 men sitting at a table in a room, talking, and a bomb goes off, you have surprise. If you have 2 men in a room, sitting at a table talking and the audience knows there's a bomb under the table, you have suspense."

So what you did here was good suspense. It was a very hard chapter to read because I knew what was going to happen. But it was hard to read because it was well written. And despite how hard it was to read, I made it through and out the other side and was happy I did.

So kudos to you. I look forward to reading more of your work. As for a possible sequel, I can see where you left it open, but I'm good where this ended.
Jesseburnett chapter 4 . 10/21
When draco said merlins balls i totally lmao
TiAdoro914 chapter 31 . 9/23
Mind blown. So devious, dark and delicious. I love your consistency in writing. The tales you weave make sense and you prove why all the decisions are made, and I appreciate that about your storytelling.

Would love a sequel!

And I gave a little squeal everything Bella called H kitten because it's too damn cute and so perfect in the world your created.

Thank you!
TiAdoro914 chapter 17 . 9/23
I am OBSESSED with this. In a likely unhealthy way. You are amazing. I just have to say that whatever happens I'm going on the record now (CH17) that I hope Lucius dies a horrible tragic painful death, and soon. And against all odds, even with my love of Narcissa and desire for her to be with the woman of her dreams (FLEUR!) that she ends up happy and safe and loved, even if it means that she is with Harry. Although think of how hot she would be with Fleur (in this story at least since Hermione is quite taken :)

I keep pressing on...
Gemma chapter 31 . 9/20
liidg, I will find you... and I will marry you. In all of my years reading ff, I've never read anything as hot as what you write, babe... *sigh* I hope to one day find someone as filthy as you and fuck ourselves to oblivion... until then, you got me hooked with your stories, mate... xx, G
Somadrake chapter 31 . 8/31
One of the best endings I've read
Lupius chapter 12 . 8/18
-pushes the little button as suggested by Crookshanks- What? IDK, you should have more reviews than you've gotten thus far. 7th or 8th readthrough, I've kind of stopped counting, just bookmarked it and pull it up whenever I feel like it.
tamishasimone chapter 9 . 7/9
I love this story. This is my second time reading it. Great plot, great job. When I read the first chapter and found out there were 30 more, all I could think was there is a god
MR. S chapter 31 . 7/9
este es el primer fic de hermione y bellatix como pareja...realmente grosso total!
al principio crudo pero adictivo XD
LtheWolf chapter 31 . 7/8
Ohh I love that, amazing there's always a suprise in your writing and it's nice to discover those along the way instead of a boring old stereotypical end, plus Dark Hermione is just awesome and it's cute that Harry and Narcissa got together and they all libe happily, well team evil do at least.
Greentwister14 chapter 31 . 7/8
Ok I swear I've read this about TWENTY TIMES and I still can't get enough of this. This story is my ALL TIME NUMBER ONE FAVORITE and I just love love LOVE this .
tamishasimone chapter 31 . 7/1
I freaking Loved this story. When I read the first chapter and found out there were 30 more; all I could think was there is a god.
Totally dig it