Reviews for Primal Instincts
tamishasimone chapter 9 . 7/9
I love this story. This is my second time reading it. Great plot, great job. When I read the first chapter and found out there were 30 more, all I could think was there is a god
MR. S chapter 31 . 7/9
este es el primer fic de hermione y bellatix como pareja...realmente grosso total!
al principio crudo pero adictivo XD
LtheWolf chapter 31 . 7/8
Ohh I love that, amazing there's always a suprise in your writing and it's nice to discover those along the way instead of a boring old stereotypical end, plus Dark Hermione is just awesome and it's cute that Harry and Narcissa got together and they all libe happily, well team evil do at least.
Greentwister14 chapter 31 . 7/8
Ok I swear I've read this about TWENTY TIMES and I still can't get enough of this. This story is my ALL TIME NUMBER ONE FAVORITE and I just love love LOVE this .
tamishasimone chapter 31 . 7/1
I freaking Loved this story. When I read the first chapter and found out there were 30 more; all I could think was there is a god.
Totally dig it
Taterfuts chapter 2 . 6/14
Truly laughed out loud at the line "She might deduct house for bringing the wrong type of flowers" fantastic story mate; keep it up.
Monarchslayer chapter 31 . 6/13
Very well done story.
uncg4ever chapter 31 . 5/18
You're a god. That last line..."now scream for me" gold.
GISA103 chapter 12 . 4/28
Wow my God Crookshanks is so F funny :)
GISA103 chapter 3 . 4/28
Wow I have to say that this tale is perfect thank you...
Ashmo21 chapter 31 . 4/13
I absolutely love this story! This is the first Bella/Hermione story I've ever read and now I can't wait to read more. Thanks so much for sharing this!
Sammyjade99 chapter 1 . 4/11
I love this story ! I think it's the best hermione x Bellatrix story on the net. The romance and drama they go through while staying true to there character's is awasome :) I'd love for u to write more like this. Most of ur other story's r good 2. - Thanks for the good read truly.
NIECE chapter 2 . 4/10
Technically, Bellatrix is Tonks aunt. NOT cousin as it said at the end. Tonks mother is Andromeda Tonks (nee Black). Andromeda Tonks is Bellatrix's middle sister. That makes Bellatrix Tonks' aunt.
Danglingfeet chapter 31 . 3/30
YES! Lol, this is wrong but I'm glad she has them all in the dungeons. This was a great story ( as usual!) and I really hope you do write a sequel !
Ah and Dumbledore dying in the most ridicule way was amaziiing