Reviews for Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures
kenneth.ostenso chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
Very mature pov. Please continue!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
I know you haven't updated in a long time, and there's little chance of you doing it now, but I just started reading this and would love for you to continue with it :) Think about it?
Katherine chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Can you please continue this fic? It's really good, I'd love to see how Karl/Susan interact later and how Bree and Karl end up. Keep it up, it's very good :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
WHY DID YOU STOP THIS! CONTINUE PLEASE!
BreeKarlFan chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Can you pleaasssseeeeeee continue? :)
Jen chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
you should continue this :)
B chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Please update this? :)
Amelia chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Please update ! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Updates? Or post an author note telling your readers in what ways you're struggling to see if we can help :) ?
Jade chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Oh, my God, the mystery man is Karl! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
Please continue this fic, I would like you to show Bree and Karl havng a deep conversation with one another about everything, their affair in season 6 and how they both felt about eachother if you could? Maybe do some flashbacks between them throughout the years to show how their relationship was with Rex and when Bree first married Orson/ Karl was married to Evans mom?
Eli chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
Get Karl to talk to Lynette and bring her into the story more rather than focusing just on Susan
Amelia chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
I hope you're not thinking off finishing this fic quickly because it's just getting started and I believe it has a lot of life left in it! I like the ideas set by pervious reviewers; however if you want another idea thrown in for you to pick up on you could possibly draw out events from Karl's childhood that links with Bree being attacked/her erratic behaviour and how that affects how he feels so protective over her. I was thinking maybe an abusive household but you don't need to do it if you can't work with it :) I just think it would be interesting for you to focus on an area not looked into on the show :) Please keep the updates coming-and speedy:)!
Paige chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
Thank you for updating:) I think that you should have Bree fall back into her 'break down slutty period' and how Karl and Susan have the work together to help her through it? You're a brilliant writer so don't give up ;)
Lilly Isles chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
I hope Bree will tell Karl that she have change and sleep with a lot of guys Amazing story, upload soon, I'll read ! :D xoxo