Reviews for Bad Connection
shiraz66 chapter 17 . 2/2/2014
I liked a lot this story. I read a lot of bad boy Blaine fics. I love it. This is one of the best. I liked the simple way it's written and the how easly you can read it. I loved the Kurt POV and the way you created the story. I loved the normal way the charachters live the experience. Thank you for writing this because I enjoyed a lot reading it. Great job.
violinandglee chapter 17 . 1/23/2014
Loved it!
xCaellachx chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
Truly enjoyed every word! Congrats on a well written story!
Rachel Berry chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
WOW! THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! AMAZING!
quin3218 chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
Love it!
quin3218 chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
My heart just broke.
Chanelle Brennan chapter 16 . 10/16/2013
This fic was soooo good! Loved it!
MrsMusicAddict chapter 16 . 10/8/2013
I have been staring at this review box for a while now. I just don't know what to say. It's just perfect. There are no other ways to describe it!
I'm gonna read Blaine's POV right away, and I can't wait to find out this secret you're talking about!
MrsMusicAddict chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
I didn't plan on reviewing until the final chapter, but seriously, how could I not? You have me all smiling here and the feels OH THE FEELS.. Seriously, well done, that moment was perfect..
MrsMusicAddict chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
I am just reading this story, and so far I love it! But you have me curious. What was the AVPM moment? I saw the musical yesterday, and yet I can't find it!? Could be because of my awful cold... but still
Gonna keep on reading now :D
SilverRose000 chapter 17 . 10/5/2013
So amazing :D I can't wait for Blaine's side to be completed :3
I go by Nikkie chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
This fanfiction makes me feel so many emotions! One minute I'm crying, but the next the only tears I have are because of nonstop laughter? Oh, how do people, like yourself, do it?
misuky7 chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
I absolutely adore this, it was fangtastic. I normally dislike first person stories but this was amazing. I can't wait to start reading Blaine's pov story. :3
BowtiesAndZigzags chapter 17 . 7/6/2013
God, I'm speechless.
This story was...perfection. Every letter of every syllable of every word just drew me in.
It didn't have a single flaw, and it was so, so beautiful.
You, my lovely, lovely person, are a genius.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 17 . 7/1/2013
GOING TO READ THAT RIGHT NOW.