Reviews for SUSFU
PolarLuv chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
I loved your whole SNAFU series and this was a great ending to it
Hummingbird2 chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
*Applauds* Wonderful! I’ve really enjoyed this series; it’s been entertaining and educational, too. Thank you!

By the way, what exactly does 'BOHICA' mean?
konarciq chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
Loved this backstory on Roberts! Never thought about that...
ColHogan chapter 13 . 10/18/2012
Loved this chapter! I see you made use of former NY Mets Jerry Grote and Art Shamsky. LOL. I loved seeing Robbie again. I always liked his character and wish he could have appeared in more then one episode. Also loved how Robbie turned everything onto Hochstetter by making him look incompetent. Here's hoping there will be an epilogue to tie up any open ends brought to mind by this chapter.
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 13 . 10/18/2012
So nice to see Group Captain Roberts again! He certainly handled Hochstetter well, and I loved the way you poked a little fun at the scriptwriters' plot difficulties in that episode. It was hilarious to see Roberts chalk it all up to Hochstetter's incompetence. I was glad to see that you accounted for Baumann as well.
Canadian Hogan's Fan chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
Nice to see the loose ends starting to come together. I think this is the first time Hogan and B&G are actually happy to see each other. I've just realized what I like about this story is how the shoe is on the other foot this time around, that Hogan wasn't the one kidnapped LOL.

Anyway, I suspect we'll see Major Hochstetter again soon, considering the main plot's pretty well wrapped up. I wonder how he'll fit into all of this.
konarciq chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
Well, finally free. Typical, that Maria just tried to run off and leave George in a mess.

I was a bit puzzled when Garrett ran back into the room to check on the *unconscious* Boswell - hadn't quite caught the reference (even when checking back) that she had hit him as bad as that! But it may be a vocabulary issue ;-)

And poor Newkirk having to start saluting Carter...

Favourite line: "I'm glad that's over with," Wembley stated. "Now we can get on to more important matters. More tea?" LOL
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
So glad to see our dynamic duo safe and sound, and that Hogan and company arrived in time to nab the evil brother-abandoning Maria. You haven't marked this story as complete...I'm hoping for an epilogue!
ColHogan chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
Loved this chapter. Maria and George got exactly what they deserved. Didn't doubt for a minute that Maria would skip out on her brother if push came to shove. I think B&G should take a long rest after this. Can't wait to see what Hogan thinks when he finds out about Hochstetter and if the two will 'bump' into each other.
rutika78 chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
Terrific. I hope that this is not the end of Boswell and Garrett's adventures.
Loved the references to Evelyn Court. Too bad Dad won't read this stuff.
konarciq chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
Uh oh... George is in for another surprise, it seems. I must say I feel sorry for the guy. He did seem less wobbly though when they went out to search for Newkirk, or...?

Good thing the others caught up with him. I have a feeling the story is nearing its end, but with B&G, we never know, do we? ;-)

You might want to add a few more paragraph breaks in that long stretch at the end. We were switching location/pov there a few times, for which previously you did usually create a separate paragraph. Just to keep it clear and consistent!
Canadian Hogan's Fan chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
Nice to see the loose ends starting to come together in this story. You've done a really nice job with the plot.
Canadian Hogan's Fan chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
Ha! Love the ending of this chapter. The story's progressing nicely. I look forward forward to more.
ColHogan chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
Yay! B&G finally got most of their restraints off. And great job by Newkirk. I have a feeling George is gonna get his bell rung by B&G. Here's hoping Hogan and the others can overtake Maria and George. And I can't wait to see what happens with Wolfie.
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 11 . 10/2/2012
Yay for B&G! And yay for Newkirk too. I can't wait for that evil Maria to get what's coming to her, but I sort of feel sorry for George. Especially because I think he's about to get thumped.