Reviews for There is Sweet Music Here
Lovely. :)
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
aww, Rose the little thief ;P
Aunt.Sue.NihgCharthaigh chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Darn it! You keep catching me with these things! I read through and realize the scene is coming to an end when you start quoting another poet. (btw. I hate poetry [even the stuff I write**except "Feather Soft"**] and now with your little quotes you've got me grabbing for "The Books" (except for Tennyson. I still hate Tennyson.)

Now where was I? ... ...Oh yes. You end the scene so I reach for my track-ball and move the cursor over to get the next breathlessly awaited chapter, ..., ...AND THERE ARE NONE! (none! not any!)

You are breaking my hearts!
V chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
This is SO sweet.
TiaKisu chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Oh, that's a lovely little fic. So Rose stole the harp for him then - somehow I can totally see her do that.

I really liked their interaction here, and the Doctor's musings. He is already aware of how important that one human is to him, and of all the things she offers him. His therapeut, indeed.

You really got a good feeling for those two and portray them very well. Thanks for sharing your works with us! It's a real pleasure to read them. :)
ran0neechan chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Cute :)
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Sweet
Garideth chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This was fantastic! I loved how jealous Nine was of Adam, and I couldn't help thinking how foolish he was for being jealous! Everyone knows Rose only has eyes for him! This fic was just so great, and Nine in all his jealousy was perfectly in character. Bravo!
teetee chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I love it, you write doctor-9 so well.
luvagoo chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
YOU NEED TO QUIT BEING AMAZING NOW, I'M STUCK HERE READING WHEN I HAVE THINGS TO DO D8

That poem at the end, wowowowowowoow.
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh oh oh, thank you so much for writing this! You captured the two so well, with their accents and characteristics... I loved reading it! You are an amazing writer. :D
LadyArin chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
D'aww. I love Nine/Rose. Ten/Rose is good too, but Nine is just so adorably possessive.

Great work.
chocolatequeen chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Oh, this was lovely. You really nailed Nine's voice, including how he would have felt after that episode. Rose is spot on too, and I love the idea that she grabbed the instrument for the Doctor.
TimeTotsintheTARDIS chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Yay! Enjoyable, sweet, endearing, and no major grammatical errors! Flows flawlessly, pacing is spot-on, emotions are properly conveyed... Do you happen to be a professional? This is definitely going on my list of Things-That-Tecnically-Didn't-Happen-In-Cannon-But-I'll-Accept-Beacouse-It-Fits-And-I-Really-Really-Wanted-To-Happen-Anyway. Thank you! :)
Terra Young chapter 1 . 4/5/2012