Reviews for Me and the Boss
theehybrid chapter 23 . 7/5/2014
I really love this story I'm looking forward to more u should get Juliet out of the way so Alex and Justin can be together
fuggybunny chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
Wow your story is really good its really cool and interesting
OriginallyUnknown chapter 22 . 7/12/2013
Well, it's so nice to see that your back, it's been a while! Your story is starting to heat up and I really can't wait to see what happens, Alex and Justin have a lot of explaining to do! Anyway, please keep up the great work!
randomsmileyperson chapter 22 . 7/11/2013
Great chap,things are starting to get interesting! And OMG! Love Will Remember is so beautiful and sad! I love it soooo much! Anyway, update! :D
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 21 . 5/6/2013
cool chapter
OriginallyUnknown chapter 21 . 5/5/2013
It's nice to see a new chapter! I'm happy Alex and Zen are sort of okay again, but I don't know how much longer Justin and Alex are going to be able to keep this lie going. I think they need to come clean to everyone soon, because if they don't things are just going to get worse. Anyways, please keep up the great work.
randomsmileyperson chapter 21 . 5/5/2013
AHH! I know! So excited for the Come & Get It video! She looks soooo sexy! Anyway, great chap! Update soon! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 4/26/2013
Really! Zen is just gonna continue she's as stubborn as i am.
Well it's a great story and let Justin tell Juliet about every thing.
I luv d story duickly update i wanna know how Juliet would react. And one more thing, Harper should knw now by the way she's Alex's BFF.
4rm Tytangel
tajahne chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
love it lots
Mckinnzeylovesaustinandally chapter 20 . 3/16/2013
OMG I just read all the chapters n I luv this story so please update.
orangejay chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Update !
OriginallyUnknown chapter 20 . 12/16/2012
Good chapter, I can't wait to see how this story ends, and hope everything works out. Please keep up the good work. Anyways, I promise I will update my story before the end of the year, and I might even put out a new story.
randomsmileyperson chapter 20 . 12/16/2012
Short and sweet, can't wait for more. Thnx for the shoutout! And I miss OriginallyUnknown's story too... Anyway, update!
roganjalex chapter 19 . 11/29/2012
loved it was so good
BlackPanther121 chapter 19 . 11/29/2012
She could look at Justin's emails or she could follow Justin to a doctors appointment.