Reviews for Heart and Soul
sleepallday chapter 21 . 11/1/2012
So my first Benjamin story and I love it:) I enjoyed reading it a lot, at first the Edward break up angst and then the growing relationship between Connor and Ben. I loved this last chapter about Connors coming out and how his family deals with it. They reacted badly, but things look promising..:) Is the story slowly coming to an end or is there more to come? I hope so! I would love to find out more about Ben - his family, Aro, and stuf...:) Keep writing, cant wait for the next chapter!
chartwilightmom chapter 21 . 10/17/2012
so glad things are looking up for connor, love that ben is supportive
keep it coming!
michelle0526 chapter 21 . 10/12/2012
Great chapter! So glad Charlotte is trying! Love the relief and happiness Connor feels. One down, two to go. I was hoping Lucy would be the first to come around. Crossing my fingers she does.
AnnaLund chapter 20 . 10/12/2012
I totally understand how hard this one was to write, and you did a really good job with it.

My brother told me he liked boys, and I asked him to pass on the popcorn. I had known for years, I was only waiting for him to tell me himself. It was a huge moment of anticlimax for him. *giggle*

I loved how close Ben and Connor were in this chapter, and how much fun a kiddie can be when the grownups are all in a mess.
AnnaLund chapter 21 . 10/12/2012
Yeah! THAT is how Connor cooks! Talking chef's ears off! LOL

Very nice chapter! Go Charlotte, she’s really trying here. She’s still a conservative asshole bitch, but she’s coming around. Lucy, on the other hand, could take Peter and go drown themselves in the nearest pond.
Well done, Nelly!
Lizzard43 chapter 21 . 10/12/2012
I'm glad mom made the decision to desert her son. I know it was really hard for her but at least she took the first step for healing the relationship. Now, if only the sister can see pass the...i don't know what to call it. She just needs to get over the shock and see that her brother is still the person knows and loves.
Robfan06 chapter 21 . 10/11/2012
*whispers through the tears* it's an amazing starting point for Charlotte. Thank you so much for this chapter, it made my day. See you next time.

xoxo
Barb
CullenMysteri chapter 21 . 10/11/2012
I love this chapter. I am so thrilled with how everything was handled. It was such a realistic response. It seems you always read that it goes great or the person is deserted. I like how it worked this time, and the fact that it will be slowly worked out. Unfortunately not every one handles coming out well, and until then, I think most kids hope for at least this, that even If it isn't accepted quickly, that the ones they love will get in touch with the right people and take the steps to accepting their new reality. Overall I love this story, and can't wait for more. This is one of those rare stories I wish would never end.
chartwilightmom chapter 20 . 10/4/2012
such a brave man, and i think it is a bit funny now looking back that his niece calls him unkle connie
so glad ben is here for him, supporting him
and jared, that is awesome support too!
Malin chapter 20 . 9/30/2012
Oh wow. That was tough to read, I can only guess how difficult it must have been to write it. I want to bitch slap C's family members. Then again, to their defence, they were probably very unsuspecting... Maybe time is what they need. I fucking hope that's all. They loved him before, and the only thing changed is the possibility of Connor's happiness.
Well done with the chapter, Nelly. You are so talented!
Lizzard43 chapter 20 . 9/28/2012
What a hard chapter, you did an amazing job on getting the emotions and heartache across. I wish I could these guys but then I realize they they are not real. I love Jared!
michelle0526 chapter 20 . 9/28/2012
Poor Connor. Hoping his family comes around. I have faith that Lucy will. My brother is gay. I'm glad my family is nothing like Connor's. my mom said she always knew he was, even when he was a kid. Plus now, he has a really hot boyfriend and I love them both so much! Great chapter. Looking forward to more!
AnnaLund chapter 19 . 9/25/2012
There are several parts to this chapter, the first of which is Ben being unable to handle not being fully operational, and all that ensues—hilarious banter between them, and I loved how Connor pushed Ben to ask for help. Priceless.
"I'm fine."
"Clearly."
Oh the communication is flowing. LOL
Then there's an interlude (before all hell breaks loose) of culinary wanderings, where Ben is instructing Connor in the kitchen. (And Ben? For your information, you do NOT throw away the tip of the asparagus. As with a lot of things in life, that is the best part. The very best. What kind of silly chef are you anyway? Have you learned NOTHING from me? *deep sigh* Call me. I'll explain it all to you).
Then there's the disaster of the phone call and Connor leaving, crashing Jess's girl party. Because, really, with Drew in his flat, where the hell else could he go when he'd fought with Ben? Only, Bella was there, too... Oh jikes.
And then we have the make-up sex after the fight, which was sweet and lovely.
To finish us all off, Ben goes and asks Connor (well, more or less asks him) to move in with him. Brilliant boy.
Good going. Keep 'em coming.
anna
chartwilightmom chapter 19 . 9/20/2012
unfortunately my first fights really suck, so i'm not telling you
i do remember one hubby and i had about 6 months before we got married
it was a doosy
you know i love these boys, so glad they worked everything out
miss you darling, hope to chat with you tomorrow!
Robfan06 chapter 19 . 9/18/2012
Oh these two I swear are going to kill me one way or the other. They faired okay with their first fight, however it broke my heart when Connor told Ben he broke his heart...I cried for them both so hard. Couldn't help it...sue me! I love these guys and I want them to find the peace they need so bad. I know it's going to be super hard for me to read the next chapter, because Connor has to face his family and I don't see it going well at all. We shall see but I'm afraid for him. Love you dearly sweets see you next time.

xoxo