Reviews for A New Life Beginning
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
Glad Frasier took the news well.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Really enjoying this
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Great first chapter
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
I'm excited to see what happens! (and I like the name Preston...LOL!)
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
I was so excited to get an alert for this story! It made me get over here to when I had been away for quite awhile! :)

I'm glad Kenny gave Roz the time off, but I wish she's been honest with him. I think this must be really hard to keep secret. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
please update soon, I love your story.
Kristen3 chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
I love the choices of names Roz is considering. I wonder where they came from! ;) I can't wait to see where you take this!
Kristen3 chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
I love that you showed Kenny here. It's just like him to be so reluctant to let Roz off work, even for something as big as this (not that he knows what's really going on, of course!).
BaronessBlixen chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
Ok, this is really, really short, but also very sweet. I really hope there is more soon! I cannot wait for the baby to be born :D
BaronessBlixen chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
I'm SO happy you updated! I love this story so much! Great chapter, too :)
samanddianefan10 chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
wonderful and poignant at the same time. how lovely was the last line? you have a beautiful way of writing, keep it up!
samanddianefan10 chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
wow so good, so IC, what a wonderful surprise. This is one of my all time fave frasier stories and you did a wonderful job!
iloveromance chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Great chapter and I'm glad you updated it! ROFL at the caller saying that her parents don't listen to Frasier's show! I can imagine that would be a bit awkward, having someone call in with the same problem-especially if you're trying to keep it a secret1
samanddianefan10 chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
been waiting so long for this, it was totally worth the wait! I adore this story and cant wait for more!
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
So glad to see this story updated again! I love this story. It's one of my favorites and I hope you can post again sooner rather than later. :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »