Reviews for some battles fought are battles won (but this ain't one of them)
TheRoadtoHell666 chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
I love Klaus and Elena, and your stories on them especially.
sharbour0108 chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
I love this story. Are you going yo make it longer or at least a sequel. Please say yes. I enjoy your style and especially the topic. That is what i love about the idea of elena with klaus or even elijah. They truly do let her decide. Even klaus let her decide to willingly give her blood. He inly ever set out to actually hurt her because everyone else was deyermined to make her choiceS. Also it would be interesting if since klaus fed her his blood and drained her and she is the doppleganger with untapped witch powers if she became the most powerful hybrid (lol)but really elena would be good for klaus because she is light at the end of his darkness
kagome higurashi chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
please write some more. what happens next. please have a sequel.
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I don't even know how you did it, but I hated Klaus and Elena and now I 3 them. Very well written!
uck chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Absolutely loved it. You should certainy write something longer about Klaus and Elena. I'm still hoping for it ;)
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Yessss. Please write more like this. I love this fanfiction.
lilnes chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
great story ! i wish if you could continue and add more chapters :)
Mari Wollsch chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
great x
beautifullyXdark chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
You are such a gifted writer!
jess299 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
love it! pretty please so a sequel!
Kristal chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Please make this a chapter story! It's fantastic and I want know what happens next! :D
Pixie Queen Mesa chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Love how you portrayed Elena. Sometimes I feel like she's the only one to consider what if their plans go wrong. Like how all her deals with Elijah included a demand for her loved ones safety. I could really see her doing this, going to Klaus to avoid the fallout she knew was coming and then understanding when there were still consequences she had to pay.

Really wish you'd continue this or write a sequel, show the aftermath and maybe Klaus taking her under his wing, it could romantic or brother/sister. I really think Klaus needs to be needed, to be relied on because they he has some insurance they'll stay and I could see Elena recognizing that, like haw she recognized Rebekah's need for love and attention.

Sorry for the overly long review, Basically, it was awesome
Jedi Knight Kat chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
please add to this story please its really good
chepsey chapter 1 . 4/6/2012