Reviews for Sacrifice
Apeksha chapter 1 . 4/13
Awesome ! one word sums it all
cloudstriferk chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This is beautiful. I like that you wrote John like this. He is so conflicted in his love for Dean and Sam. I like that he is not all that bad, as portrayed by the first season. He might not have been a good father but he genuinely loves the kids. Thanks for writing this!
dljensengirl88 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This is like a loveletter to John and I adore it. You have allowed us to get inside his head and see his angst, hear his admittances, see how he failed but understand why it went the way it did. I hate the hate heaped on John for what he did to his children just as much as I hate what the boys endured as the result of all this loss and grief and revenge. You present as balanced a picture as I have ever seen and you did it elegantly, switching from past to present flawlessly, staying true to the characters and the moment. It was truly beautiful and if I were ever ALMOST gonna cry about something it would be for the pain of our tragic father/hero and the Greek tragedy his anad his childrens' lives had to become.

Well done. This is your first? I am relatively new myself to this site and the world of fanfiction as a whole as I shied away from it for a long time not wanting to mar my precious Dean and Sam. This is the kind of work that makes me glad I dove in. Awesome stuff.
IrishNun chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
You chose to write on one of the top 5 favourite episodes… yay!

John’s first flashback memory was so friggin’ sad. Liked the gift of the silver lighter… nice touch. I also loved the lines where John was directly responsible for loosing Dean’s innocence and breaking his heart. Great first supernatural fic. You got all of John’s emotions and love for his son, even though it was hard for him to express it.

Great job.
Bastet'syoungestkitten chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Amayzing! You really captured John's character well! Great work and hope you post more fics soon!
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I think you really nailed John's voice and wrote a believable backstory. I hope you will we're more in this 'verse.