Reviews for Kamen Rider Mega
Panther J chapter 1 . 1/23
Now that's what I call "starting out with a bang"! Hope you can continue this, because I like how you have many of these girls from different anime harem shows and I also liked the idea of making it like a Kamen Rider show. I really hope this continues and can't wait to see more chapters to come.
Fear Ripper chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
i like it
UltimateMForever chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Really good first chapter, I see a lot of potential in this story and I hope that this doesn't stay as a one-shot. I'm also hoping to see more work from you.
TheNew959 chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
I am joining as well. Those motherfuckers are in for it.
Kamen Rider Goji chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I like this story very much.

I like the funny scene regarding exercise of legal guardian. Reminded me of Fairly Odd Parents. You got that idea from Fairly Odd Parents, did you?

I wonder if you will include Sailor Senshi into this story?

It was hard keeping track of so many girls in this story though with their descriptions.

I like Netto's reactions to the girls fondling him.

The scenes with the robed figure in egg chair reminded me of Fourze's Gamo.

The elements about virtual realm and the vio troopers reminded me a bit of Gobusters, Kabuto, and Ryuki. Right?

Some of the female characters were hilarious.

You may need to be careful with spelling and possibly grammar mistakes. I saw some errors on this chapter.

Other than that, I encourage you to make more chapters of this.

Is it possible for you and me to have a crossover between your Kamen Rider Mega and my Kamen Rider Serpent in the future?
GuyverGenesis chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Okay, let's see. I will say that is has a seemingly nice flow though, I agree with Chrome when saying that a bit more detail is needed for the fights and transformation sequence. Not bad though.

The spelling and grammar does need work but, hey, no one's perfect. We all makes those mistakes.

The single guy in an all girls class is a bit cliche as it's used a lot in harem-style series but it seems to fit this story for Netto and how he supposedly might mature over time.

Along with those girls, you seemed to take a lot of inspiration from many different animes for the monster and the academy (Negima if I'm not mistaken).

I did notice one error that should be fixed when you get the time. While Netto and the others refer to it as Kodama Academy, the Headmaster referred to it as Hibiki Academy. Might want to fix that.

Other than that error and the few spelling and grammar errors, nothing is really wrong with it. Now, I'm taking that this is either a prequel version or an AU version of the Netto/Kamen Rider Mega that we've seen in ShowaVampire...probably an AU version as he seems somewhat different than the SV Netto.

Well, for a first time, not bad. Keep it up and keep on improving as you go and, like everyone else here, I look forward to the next chapter for this story.

Oh, and I'm gonna call it here and now and say, if this is an AU KR Mega then he'll probably gain a harem containing a few girls (if not all of them) from Class 2-D.
KamenRiderNexus chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I like this chapter here.
CanadianRider chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
For a first attempted it work very well and I can wait to see more to come.
snake screamer chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
what is he the only male student in the whole classmate (Thats so cliche.) other than that one flaw good story thus far, like the grandfather the most.
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Hm, a lot of girls, a good opening. You went with the novice with the gear route then, I see. It's not bad, but it could use some work like being more detailed with the fight scenes and the transformation process itself. However, as your first solo KR work, there's not many complains.

Just the naming pattern: First Name-Last Name or Last Name-Surname?

Because u seem to mix it up. Kusanagi Netto or Netto Kusanagi?

Just make sure errors in spelling don't occur later on as well.

Oh, and it's Ohayo or Ohaiyo, not Ohiyo.
TheNew959 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Awesome opening Tailsmo4ever, it's been awhile since I saw something from you.