Reviews for Adamantine
wounded warrior chapter 8 . 6/20
I'm so glad that this fic is completed so i dont have to wait for the next chap...
dinosaurlover6 chapter 3 . 6/18
I have to say that this is probably the most well written Gajeel talking about his past that I have ever had the honor of reading. I've read too many fics were he's to weepy or he's just completely insensitive about it. You write him and his interactions with Lily very well! Thank you for being so very awesome! :3
PrincessArien chapter 9 . 6/9
*cracks knuckles* It's cloberin' time! For all his scheming, Ivan sure isn't at all bright, it's not usually Fairy Tail's style...but I feel like this one time the rule might slip and there might very well be some Raven's getting literally butchered. You don't mess with Fairy Tail and come out of it unscathed...and with the likes of Raven Tail, special exceptions are far more likely to be made, especially after the shit they just pulled. If Fiore thought that the guild war between Phantom Lord and Fairy Tail was something, they ain't seen nothing yet. Compared to this, the Phantom War is going to wind up looking like a little firecracker I think.
PrincessArien chapter 5 . 6/9
Gwargh, you'd think Levy for all her brilliance would have known better...especially with being a massive fiction buff and avid reader. I mean stumbling onto a conversation that *seems* horribly wrong and all kinds of bad and jumping to conclusions either because they only heard part of it or because they don't know what's really going on is basically lovers quarrels/relationship tension 101, heh...but anyways, I'm adoring this story so far, especially because GajEvy/GaLE (whatever the Gajeel/Levy pairing is called) is pretty much my favorite pairing in Fairy Tail ever, and you're writing it so well. I was kind of disappointed with the lack of Raven Tail vs Fairy Tail the resolution of that whole thing as well, I certainly wouldn't have minded a different outcome, and this looks like it's going to provide a really good one, I'm looking forward to seeing how this develops and where to.
This story is magnificent. With highs and lows -that made me cry- it was amazing.
LorieLreader chapter 1 . 4/24
Don't worry about the length. I really, really like it. It's great read, full of feelings and humor. I love this character, and the development story with Levy.
I'm glad I read your fanfic just now because I won't have to wait to read all the chapters !
Wefixi chapter 17 . 4/13
This story had me cryin'. ;_; PERFECTION. BEAUTIFUL. I'm a sucker for stories that are serious.. and funny!
Diarmuid chapter 4 . 4/8
An absolutely captivating and amazing chapter. I can't wait to see where this story goes.
Radomaru chapter 17 . 3/12
Finally, I can review this. You have no idea how much i LOVE this! (O.O) Completely fangirling and crying, angry, and pissed all at the same time. Wonderful. Every chapter had me at the edge of my seat. I just had to finish reading. You got yourself a follower and favorite.

Looking forward to more of your stories. I just started to get into Fairy Tail around two weeks ago and caught up in the manga and here i am going through fanfics of my favorite pairing. Absolutely wonderful.
Momo chapter 17 . 3/9
So I was working on my Levi costume for Anime Matsuri and I thought I'd take a short reading break. I thought I would just read a chapter or two then go back to work. So much for that. Drat you! Why'd you have to be talented enough to create a story that grabs hold of you and doesn't let go? I have now finished your story in one sitting and my costume pieces hang dejected on my dress form. It is now way too late to be up and I have to go to bed. Again DRAT YOU!
I love this story. It's amazing. I totally agree the Dragonslayer/Mate thing is intriguing. I believe you captured it amazingly.
Akela-Nakamura chapter 17 . 1/29
This was adorable. Thanks so much for writing it.
Akela-Nakamura chapter 15 . 1/29
Wow. That's all I got. Wow. Amazing.
Akela-Nakamura chapter 12 . 1/28
Lucy is literally the worst captive ever. She's loud, she's cheeky, she's brave and Natsu will roast anyone who touches her.

That King will fry.
Akela-Nakamura chapter 8 . 1/28
I feel like Natsu heard the roar, fell out of his chair and booked it to Gajeel. Leaving a highly confused guild behind.