Reviews for The Incurable Condition
Vie chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
That was too damn sad! I hope things get better!
Vie chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
Yikes, she knows! I really hope she can get through this, I hope they both can. If it's real love then they can. Also, does Sam have feelings for Danny in this story?
MushuFireLorde chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
Seriously u have to update this
Raventink chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
Great story and wonderful plot line PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
Poor tucker! I like it, do continue!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
Poor Tucker. He really does always get the bad end of the deal. ;
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
Oh man...angry Sam is NEVER good...update soon!
Killy Cheesestake chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
I was impressed. These are getting better and better (not that they weren't fantastic to begin with).

I love how well you kept Jack in character. He probably /wouldn't have been a great pivotal comfort, but the modicum he offered seemed very much along the lines of what would actually happen. You know how to incorporate humor without sacrificing an overall tone to one less serious. Your descriptions are subtle enough that they mold well with the dialogue and earnest enough that I can actually imagine them in the context and style of the show.

I love the way this whole plot is shaking out. OF COURSE Valerie wouldn't forgive him easily and OF COURSE Sam would be pissed. I was looking through reviews and people seemed mad at Val, but I totally get it. You communicate, even without her being in the chapter, her being in pain and Danny being in pain so wonderfully. I feel for the both of them. For lying to (or withholding from) her, especially about something so major when he knew how it would affect her, she deserves to be furious with him but he deserves to be upset considering her secret, too. You're balancing the reactions so perfectly and doing all of them justice.

Love it. LOVE it.
ElenaxoxoSilber chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
I really like this story so far :] I wonder where it's gonna go!
ACCOUNTUNKNOWN chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
One words: HILARIOUS!

And still really realistic, love it :D
Kuchiki-san urahara chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
first of all, that neighbor is a bastard and deserves to have a rock thrown at him. how do you unleash a Doberman on kids? hata kama aliambiwa nywele zake ni mbaya. I'm frothing btw. but especially because Val really needed a good talking-to from Sam.

Ai, and Jack, shame, he's too funny. and venye he'd started off so well. and the way he just keeps digging a deeper whole the more he tries to rectify his mistakes...but it WAS sweet of him to give it a try. and he gets an 'A' for deducing that there's potential for Danny and Sam.
Kuchiki-san urahara chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
Heh, poor Danny. It's good he's a ghost coz I wouldn't be surprised if he crashed his car on his day home. At least as a ghost he may have hope of getting out of the ride.

As for Val, though I feel for Danny, I feel for her too...kiasi. I expect a happy ending, bit I dunno how it will come to be. Not with all the bile she's got right now. Hmm, and there's still another confrontation to be had between her and Sam & Tuck. Disaster. Her life's just crumbling before her eyes. Ole wake!
Africanvintage chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
This was a well written chapter I feel he emtion and I did hear the sound of two heart breaking. All I could feel was sadness for the young lovers.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
Awww! Poor Danny and Val :-'
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
Good, well thought out reaction. So now we enter the uberly depressed stage for both of them while Valerie stays stubborn. Danny doesn't do too well when the people he cares for aren't doing so well either. ;