Reviews for King and God
bubbajack chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
Seems like your barrowingelements from the Inheritance Cycle books in this fic. First the sword then the rules on magic. Good job though I'm certainly not complaining. Loved the chap!
bubbajack chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
Wow only you would think of pairing a six foot tall Cyborg with a bad mouthing midget! gonna be good!
bubbajack chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Wow...that sword is badass! I'm not usually a fan of Cy I'm more a BBxRea fan but I gotta admit I am interested to see what happens next.
bubbajack chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
This chapter is VERY correctly named! Shit DID hit the fan in this chap an sumthin tells me its only gonna get worse with the arrival of this Sambar guy.
bubbajack chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Wow the REALLY strange part is I had NO problem understanding what Raven was talking about while Cyborg DID! Nice chap I liked it.
bubbajack chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Dude Slade is a bastard to do that to his own daughter! Well they DO say hell isn't hot enough for some people...I hope in this case its true!
u r awesome chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Woah! Great beginning! It really got me interested. It was suspenseful, touching and at the same time mysterious! You write really well. I can't wait for the rest of the story! Please update soon.

u r awesome