Reviews for Chance
abovethecloudsbetweenthestars chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri can describe so well Gray's feelings. Oh, and Distance (by Christina Perri and Jason Mraz). Those are the song that every time I listen I remember this story :)
abovethecloudsbetweenthestars chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
I'm reading this story for the third time! And I love it! It's so sad, and the way Gray is so protective of Lucy and helps her, it's just wow! This love triangle happened to me and I said "I'm out of here" and that was the solution I managed to have :( Heartbreaking is truly painful. Even though there are small grammar mistakes, this story is my favorite! I love the ending though ;)
anon1 chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
hey is english ur first language? or mayb u can just learn it perfectly snd write more cuz its sooo funny while reading
and the story line is awesome
Devil idendity chapter 13 . 6/14/2013
Waah gray ur the man freeze nd trap lucys heart coz u are much more better than that ash brain nd update soon
Guest chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
Update
Kiya319 chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
omg soo cute. cant wait to see how this turns out.
Le' CarolinnaXannej421 chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
Wahoo! You updated at last! GWAHAHA I loved the part where Lucy as Juvia were jealous of each other XD Go Gray! MARRY LUCY AND DON'T CARE ABOUT NATSU AND JUVIA ANYMOOOORE!

xoxo,

Rin-chan ;**
abovethecloudsbetweenthestars chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
"her first date with the best stripper in the country" - was so funny! I'm glad you updated :) But the love war was so hmmm interesting *haha* But when Lucy said to never mess with a Heartfilia: that was epic! At least she's proud of her realisations :)
Princesx Mystery chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
Nice chapter... soon!
Kiya319 chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
omg this is soo good. i so hope she winds up with gray. 3 i cant wait to see the rest of this story!
Cirrusstratus chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
hi there i am only a silent reader in here. but, it really a good story. i clearly understand your plot and your language as well, although english is my second language, but you put this easy to write and to understand. i really loves the conflict that you made between them (gray, lucy, n natsu). but, as far as i am read until the 12 chapters, it looks like gray always tortured in here. well, i am still waiting for your next chapter. i would be glad if you put more attention to the gray and lucy pairing next time. But, overall it's a nice story, especially i loves the idea. and the last is, i would like to see it's nice to meet you here :D
Aiiriin chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
I am so happy! Maybe I will forgive you! Maybe!
Aiiriin chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
GRAY FULLBUSTER, IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT IT! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU AND THIS AUTHOR!
Aiiriin chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
Hm, I wonder, is Christmas a good day to die?
Aiiriin chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
In my suicide, I WILL include YOUR name...