Reviews for Internal Struggles
RavenPrincessofDarkness chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
Aww I'm sorry. -huggles- hope you feel better soon.. Broken hearts arent always that easy to recover from. -Huggles again- I understand not being able to write with a broken heart... been there, done that. Well, until then.. see ya! :-P
RavenPrincessofDarkness chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
ooohh... dun dun dun.. :P
Kurami Smile Slayer chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
I understand :) And get better, We can be patient :)
Biisaiyowaq chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
Oh, I hope your broken heart mends, they can really put a damper on your day. I wanted to give you a review in return and found a story I really liked as a bonus. :) I'll be waiting for the next update!

Biia
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 8 . 6/25/2012
I hope you can get better soon. :)

havensworth chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
are u continueing?
sapphireswimming chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
The intense hatred Sam has for ghost actually kinda surprised me. She's been so laid back until now, letting Val do all of the talking that it's almost been like she's just along for the ride. But now it turns out that she's just as sadistic as Valerie.

Driving on bridges freaks me out too! eek.

Brit98 chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
Another amazing chapter. I'm glad you used my idea, and I'm glad that it helped. Can't wait till the next update.
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
So short!

And what's with the CLIFFHANER! :(

Update soon.

Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
That's to bad :(

Maybe Sam and Danny Fentom should meet eachother someplease and go on a date. Then they could fall in love and Valerie starts to get jealous.

Brit98 chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
AH! SAME MESSAGE AS All is Fair in Love and War! Well... Let me form an idea... Hm... Alright, I'll try. Danny get's attacked by a ghost, you pick. Can be Skulker, Ember, or even Walker, but he gets attacked. Run's into an ally and changes into Danny Phantom. No, I/Sam don't/doesn't (I believe this is still in 2nd person) see him change, but think he looks more familiar now than before (can you see where I'm going with this? Please?) But I/she don't/doesn't make the connection yet. Val wants to try out the Fenton Thermos- I mean- Phantom and has one in her bag because she made two, just in case. She tries to capture Danny. Whether she succeeds or not, is up to you. Right now, that's all I have. Looking forward to your update!
Cartoon's Child chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
U should have Tucker as Danny's best friend and tries to hit on valerie.
sapphireswimming chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Eh, not a very nice meeting, was it? Hmm. Poor Danny.

Was Danny's change of expression just because he could see how deadly this thermos would be... or because he got caught in the torture beam? I couldn't really tell and either one would have worked.

And when you said "you didn't eat anything", I would clarify it to most definitely include Danny... since he's the one you're commenting on.

But very nice. :)

sapphireswimming chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Really nice. Hehe. It was really interesting seeing Val like this when she's normally so hard core about everything. XD Imagine being so lovey dovey romantic for a guy she'd just met!

One question, though, did you mean dress drawer (a drawer for dresses) or a dresser drawer (a drawer in your dresser)?

Brit98 chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Wow... I feel bad for Danny... I don't know what else to say because this was a great chapter!