Reviews for Wire In The Blood
MelodyCurious chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Better find something lat, than never.

Lovely tale, couldn't stop laughing... even more so when I googled "Maurice" and saw who was in it!

Brilliant!
Puggle chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Hilarious. Really great piece. Thanks for sharing.
seishi1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I laughed so hard.
Doni chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Hehe, hilarious. I thought for a minute Sherlock was going to have to shake the Americanisms right out of him. ;)
SunriseSerenity chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Thanks for this fun story- I'm adding my voice to those requesting a further chapter to include DVD watching please!
burnedlittlefingers chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
That was soooo funny! The dialogue was hilarious and the premise completely mental.

I loved Sherlock going Superbrit, definitely want know what the custard cream 'thing' is and am eager to read what happens when they watch the completely appropriate film together.

Write another chapter or we duel at dawn! With Twixes! :)
starcrossedstanzas chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
The times we've exchanged PM conversations you seem perfectly normal and yet...;-)

Seriously this was too funny and the mental image of John b-boying his way out of the flat may ruin the series for me for good!

Merchant Ivory UST themed sequel? Please? I'll tell you next week's lotto numbers :-D
Lyrium Flower chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This is absolutely silly and totally funny! The meta references are ubiquitious and witty and once again your sharp observation shines through.

My favourites bits:

John's CO who looked like Capt Stewart. Orange tache' - lol, now all I can think about it making him lose it through the power of kinematics.

John's Like a Boss playlist - I want to know whether he's got The Touch on his favourites list.

That Sherlock thinks Maurice is a perfectly appropriate choice for platonic flatmate movienight. Oh, Sherlock... you poor deluded fool!

D
theoverthinker chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Haha! I love this! Hilarious! I'm not from the states, (I'm Canadian, eh, much cooler! LOL!) SO a few things were lost on me. It helps that I watch so much British television, you've all drastically improved my vocabulary! But when John complains about the milk, DOES he mean proper milk, or cream for coffee? I thought he meant proper milk but the dialogue suggested he was talking about milk but calling it cream...I'm a little confused...

Either way, great fic! Can't wait to hear more from you!
TSylvestrisA chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Chekhov said you can't put a gun onstage and not use it, so now you have to write Part 2, in which they view Maurice.
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
this was so completely random and I loved it!