Reviews for Serenity
Cheyennes chapter 1 . 2/4
Fantastic story! I loved all the comments and connections related to the fantastic TV series, Firefly.
DarkRedWillow chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I can't believe I never reviewed this, and I've read it at least 5-6 times...it is so amazingly well written, and demonstrate oh so perfectly Castle and Beckett's relationship. As thick as Kate's wall is, she's always let Castle in, one way or another. He is so caring and gently with her, and yet determined to fight her tooth and nail whenever she gets too damn stubborn for her own good...So, so good!
shestarsky chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This was so well done. Rick taking care of Kate in that sweet, firm awesome way. Stuff that dreams are make of. Loved the Serenity references and the tatoos. Thanks for this, you did an excellent job.
Lydian Stone chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Sometimes I don't get fanfiction! How is it that this only has 4 reviews? I thought it was very well written and you had Castle especially down perfectly. Honestly, though, you had me at 'Serenity.' Thanks for taking the time to write & post!
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Love the tattoos LOL I could so see that. Lovely fic even with a beaten Beckett.
Rhyolight04 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This is sweet (and Kate is an idiot, but who's counting?).

If Giles had written fanfic Jenny Calendar would have moved into his house long before...
serenitymeimei chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
What a lovely fic! The hurt/comfort was absolutely perfect, and I adored the Firefly/Serenity references. Thanks for posting this little gem! :)