Reviews for Make It To The Dawn
Jbug47 chapter 3 . 8/16
A great ending for their complicated story! Loved reading it!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
I can hear him saying it, but I can never imagine him hating Kate even the tiniest bit!

That speech from Kate as she rose from the couch was excellent! Absolutely made the chapter!

Eyes are almost dried up!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
What a great chapter! I really do love it, love where you are surely taking them, but that last paragraph just about breaks my heart for Castle! Not even the dream of her anymore! How sad is that?
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Oh, I like this! Jacinda catching on to Castle still being in love and Hunt catching on to Kate! And it takes Hunt to get Kate to look for clues as to what has changed Castles demeanor!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I so wanted to punch that Colin Hunt guy in his hunky English face.
Princess of Imagination chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Sweet story! Loved reading it!
Ky03elk chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
Oh the feels killed me good! And that end, to finish there ahhhhhh! Was perfect and yet so wanted to hit another next button!
Ky03elk chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
oh *sob* am breaking the next button now!
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Look it's your life, it's your story if you will – so be sure - unless you want to regret her for the rest of your life."
oh so many lines in there that were brilliant, push harder for the truth! Frantically pressing the next button!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
A beautiful post 4x19 and 4x20 story. Just loved it.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Poor Castle! Even though we never got that scene, we saw it written all over his face through all of those episodes!

This comment was truly profound: "He might feel the 'phantom' limb of her forever, but that doesn't make the amputation any less necessary." I've read ones like it else where (not in Castle-verse) but it fit so perfectly here!
jareya chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
That was wonderful. I love the depth of your insights into these characters, the way you write in their voices, your understanding of the motivations, and the fact that you see how clearly they BOTH deserve to be loved, to be happy. This was everything they felt, everything they should have said, and I love it.
Margarita chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Awwww... I loved the ending. So sweet. Nice story and nice writing
krjemb chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I hate how Kate makes it seem like she's the victim. She's been the one in charge. If it was up to Castle they would have already been together.
keystothecastle chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
This is fantastic. So true to them both, and I loved all the dialogue.