Reviews for Atrocities
Lil-Wolf chapter 6 . 2/15
More of this! I want to know what happens to those two! Q_Q
Lilwolf chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
Awws i really love this story read it like 100times all over again. I want more! *Puppy eyes*
You are talented writer.
The Sinful chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
What really bugs me about the thing with Dalaran is Aethis basically telling Lorthemar, "Jaina's gone crazy and is attacking the Sunreavers!" while leaving out the whole, "Because we totally helped Garrosh steal the Divine Bell from Darnassus despite our official neutrality." It's even shown on Thunder Isle that Aethis never owned up to that. (Lorthemar tells Jaina the Sunreavers had nothing to do with it and the game notes Aethis shifting uncomfortably."
The Sinful chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
I don't see the anagram. Yours is missing the 'r's, 'u', and 'w' and the original is missing letters too
The Sinful chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Yep. Bombed out of every time line in existence. Next patch we kill Garrosh because he's a raging douchenozzle.
TM12 chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
Awesome! Super excited for the sequel!
TM12 chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Awes
macmilian.chin chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
That was good story between Slyvanas and Jaina love , I cried out at the end of the story. I hope Blizzard could made them both such stories :)
Qualm chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
If i could, i would give this story a million reviews.
Not only is it FRIGGIN WELL WRITTEN to the point where today i found it impossible to tear my eyes off it, the story line is also really making me itch to know what will happen next.
I mean with the way everything is set at this point, any outcome is possible. (HAPPY ENDINGS FULL OF DRAMA ALONG THE WAY PLZ PLZ PLZ!)

Anywho, good luck with that program of yours and remember that we all eagerly await your next update :p
ChocoRay chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
cant find the words to describe this chapter. i dont mean anything bad, just the opposite, times a thousand xD
CetaceanSoul chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Yay! I love Sylvanas and she does seem to have lesbian subtext, don't you think? I never really cared too terribly much for Jaina, but I do love where this is going. I'm really excited to read more!
PsychoRyko chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
I cannot tell you how happy I am to finally see an update to this, I was starting to fear you had abandoned it completely! I understand about the time in between though, personally it's been a few months since I last updated my own and I have several people nagging me about it. :) Still, I love this story and cannot wait to see it continued further.
CoonFluxCan chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
You know what? this is addictive!
CoonFluxCan chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Uhmmm... well It's different I'll give you that. Very AU but funny.
eoilrfshjkddsafssde chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
This was a fabulous chap, Oh my how I love Sylvanas

on a completely out of subject note: You are an ACE! I am too! though I'm an Aromantic one :D